[27]

Hayley's POV

"Elena's Doppelgänger?", I asked.
As she scoffed & rolled her eyes, "why does everyone keep saying that? I'm not her doppelgänger, she's mine. You know I still don't see what people see her, I mean she looks nothing like I do", she said drinking out of the vodka glass.

"What the hell are you doing here?", I asked her.
"I wanted to speak to you", she said.
"apparently, everyone what's to speak to me. Why is that?", I asked.

"Word around town is your the only hybrid of 3, witch, werewolves, and now vampire", he said.

"And if you know what I'm capable of then why do you test me?", I asked making a hybrid self show.

"Easy now. I only came for you help", she said.
"And why in the hell would I help you. I mean you did try kill before I came to New Orleans", I said crossing my arms.

"About that. I'm really sorry", she said.
"Besides... Klaus's & Elijah, and Rebekah, mainly you're life is on the line", she said.

"What the hell are you talking about?", I asked.
"Hunters from Mystic Falls are coming over here to investigate the situation of several, I mean multiple of people dying from a lion attack, or dog bite", she said.

"Hunters. As in hunting supernatural?", I asked.
"Yes", she said.
"So why do you need my help for that?", I asked.
"How I see it.. your the most powerful thing in New Orleans", she said.

"And if you're powerful than Klaus, he will try to eliminate you. Probably dagger you like the rest of his family", she said.

"You're lying. The Klaus I know wouldn't harm me at all. He cares about me. He l- she cut me off.

"loves you? Honey, the only thing Klaus loves is himself. You must be stupid if you think this family is ever gonna accept a wolf into their house. Let alone think Klaus loves", she laughed historically.

"Maybe you don't know Klaus like you thought you did", she said.

"Save yourself the trouble and leave New Orleans while you can", she said.
As the door opened, there came in Elijah & Klaus. Once they stopped Katherine, they became angry.

"Are you okay? Did she hurt you?", Elijah asked.
I shook my head.
"There's the same Elijah. Swooping in to save his brother's lover. You guys never change do you?", she smirked.

"What do you want?", Klaus asked.
"I just came here to talk to Hayley. And know that the two of you guys are here, the party can finally begin", she said.

"I'm gonna go. I need me a drink, and not a vodka, or old scotch, I mean an actual drink", I said.

"No.", Katherine said getting in front of me.
"Move out my way", I said.
"Make me", she said.
"Finally; I've been waiting to do this since the first time I saw you", I said snapping her neck.

"Hayley!", Klaus said.
"What? She was a bitch anyway. When she wakes up you don't wanna be around her, so you probably just revain her right now", I said.

"What did she say to you?", Klaus asked.
"Mainly she said she came here for my help, because your life, also Elijah, and Rebekah, and possibly our child's life is in danger, and there's hunters coming to kill us. And then she said something about me being the key to stop all of this.. I kind of just dozed off after a while", I said.

"So you're just going for a drink when people are gonna try to kill us?", Elijah asked.

"Yes. Because Tristan is going to be there", I said.
"Why would you want to go speak to Tristan?", Klaus asked.
"Why wouldn't I?", I asked.

"I think him & you being alone together is a bad idea. He's dangerous, Hayley", Klaus said.

"Well, unfortunately for you... I really don't care what you think", I said walking out the door.