1. You Got Mail ♡

* Lucy's P.O.V *

"Lucy the boys are here!" my mom yells from the bottom of the stairs.

"Okay ma!" I yell at her back..

I'm Lucy I'm 17 & not your ordinary teenager. I fangirl over celebrities I will never meet & I talk to my camera & phone a lot , mainly because I'm a youtuber & viner.

I'm more popular on vine & still find it weird that people actually know who I am.

My family is super rich but i don't take advantage of all the money we have & we're really close.

But my life . . it's not easy if you knew me you would know what I've gone through and I've been through a shit ton of things and they're the main reasons I am who I am today.

Anyways in school , the only reason I'm relevant is because I'm vine famous I guess you would call. That's why my circle is really small & I don't tend to let people in that easily though.

I get out of the bed & go immediately to the mirror to check myself. I'm pleased at how I look & head downstairs confidently.

"Hey Lucy" Jack & Jack say in unison. "What's up" I say as I plop myself on the couch.

Did I forget to mention that Jack Gilinsky is my cousin. Yeah us three are really close, we do literally everything together. Also with Sam, Nate, Brock, Mack, David and Mike.

"You got mail" Jack J tells me as he hands me a letter.

As I skim through the letter the words that catch my eye the most were YOU'RE INVITED TO MAGCON.

"Oh my god we're going to MAGCON" I say almost screaming & hug the shit out of them.

"For a small girl you are pretty strong." Bubba tells me. Yeah it's Jack J's nickname from me & the other Jack's is Pumpkin, they've always had it since they were little.

"What's that suppose to mean" I say defending myself. "Oh nothing" he says not trying to argue right now.

"So when does Magcon start? " I ask.

"In 4 days" Pumpkin this time replies.

"I'm really excited but do you know who else is going to be there?

"Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Aaron Carpenter, Shawn Mendes, Taylor Caniff, Carter Reynolds, Matthew Espinosa, Jc Caylen, thats0jack, Brent Rivera & Hayes Grier.

"Ooooh are they cute" I ask hoping that they are.

"Yeah not gonna, happen you're not gonna talk to any of them" they both say in unison.

"Why what's so bad about them? " I ask curiously.

"It's not that there's anything wrong with them it's just that we don't want you to get hurt again" Johnson tells me.

"I kinda understand I guess BUT if you could chose a few that would be perfect for me who would you chose" I ask trying to change the subject.

"Well I would personally choose Matt, Shawn or Taylor" Jack J says.

"I'm gonna have to disagree with you & say "Cameron, Carter , Shawn & Hayes if he was a little bit older." my cousin tells me truthfully.

I can see the way they look at me that they're annoyed of all the questions I'm asking.

"Why you so interested in these boys huh" Gilinsky replies wiggling his eyebrows.

"Well first off I don't wanna be spending 4 and a half months with a bunch of pervy little hormonal boys & second a girl's gotta know cause she doesn't she will find out herself" I say the last part more serious & scary-like.