Chapter 3

I couldn't still believe the fact that Josh would do something like this. Couldn't he just tell me that he has a thing for me rather than going to that extent?

I opened both eyes. He thought I couldn't see a thing so he quickly put it in. I'm still shaken with what he did. I seriously couldn't believe that he would do that. Bad thoughts begin to come into my mind. I couldn't wait to get out of the bus.

 "Damn." The bus driver groaned the moment he realized the bus had become faulty all of a sudden.

I was so happy.  I would finally escape this torture. We had to transfer to another bus and I was finally not sitting with him.

"Freedom," I whispered silently. My prayer got answered. That guy...I couldn't think of what to say about him. So disgusting! The moment I got back home I went up to my room feeling so tired. I was even too tired to watch the next episode of vampire diaries I have been dying to watch.

"I'll watch it tomorrow," I said to myself. As I laid on my bed, those memories flashed back.
When will I be able to forget about it? I really wished it wasn't what I saw but the tickling, I liked it!

I knew I sounded crazy to like such a thing.

 "Stop thinking of rubbish."I slapped my face.
I stood up and looked at my mirror. Am I that beautiful or not? I thought I wasn't as beautiful as my sisters. The thought of Stephen ran through my mind.

 "Stephen, how could you do this? I can't look at your fucking cute face now!" I jumped on my bed in anger picking up my diary. As I try to write something, Stephen comes to my mind again.

"Stephen! You......."I folded my lips and held my pillow so tight.

The pillow itself was gasping for air but I wouldn't let it. I held it tighter and rolled on my bed. The tiredness had escaped me.

"How will I be able to sleep with Stephen disturbing my little brain?" I ask myself. And for a moment, I remembered Eric.

"Am I okay at all? I thought I had disabled Eric from my brain. Right now it should be Stephen. Only him!" I screamed.

"Chill girl! What is wrong with you? I've been hearing your voice outside. Keep it down!"Carly says.

"I know."I held her hands.

"But what can I do? It's him. I've got him replaced but he keeps bothering my mind. Help me set my brain to function well else, I would destroy it." I say, stupidly.

"Seriously, you are burning up." She touches my neck checking how serious it had become.

"You need to relax. Is this really the way you are when you go crazy?" Carly wondered.

"You don't understand Carl. It's him! That stupid... guy is the cause. I can never go crazy. Help me! Please!"

She sits me down, trying to understand me. I think I have been love poisoned.

"I might really need to babysit you. So, in what way do you need help? And who is this guy?"

"His name is E....." I slept off in her arms.

"Some people's madness goes on and off." She pats me, relieved I had now fallen asleep.