Chapter 34: There was a plan

One minute ago

"I don't want us doing this. It's not right. Stop it. I can't believe I'm so stupid. I don't want to be a cheat like you. I can't believe you treat your friend like this." I felt disgusted.

"What's on with you. I thought you were still the Sharon I knew."

"Well, I've changed and I think you should do that too. Why am I always stupid at times?"

"Sharon, stop lying to yourself. You love double dating. He won't know." He said, wrapping his arms around me softly.

"Sharon!" Stephen entered, his eyes still on his phone. I quickly pushed Fred but the dish broke in my hands cause I was in shock.

"What the hell?" Stephen saw me picking the broken pieces.

"I'm sorry! I'm so... so sorry. I didn't mean to. You weren't meant to see what you saw. I don't know what came over me." I fidgeted. I wasn't sure if he saw Fred touching me closely.

"What are you saying Sharon. Is the stupid plate more important? Look, you have a cut." He stopped me from picking the broken dishes.

"It's okay, Steph." I tell him

"It's not. Stay here. Let me get the first aid kit from my room. Fred are you just gonna stand there like a dummy? My girl is hurt!"

"I can see can't I?" He felt a little jealous, seeing how Stephen cared so much for me.

Stephen shook his head and went to his room.

"Babe, should I lick the blood out for you?" Fred said on his knees with me, picking the broken pieces carefully.

This jerk likes talking sweet. I hate sweet guys like him.

"Ha, like you would. I don't even want you to." I gave a fake laugh.

"Looking at you closely reminds me of old times." He said caressing my cheeks. I pulled his hands away from my face

"Looking at you reminds me of the times you cheated. Worst part was fucking a girl in my own bedroom!"

"I told you I was drunk."

"I saw the fun you were having. Didn't seem like it."

"Shar...." He tried to interrupt but I didn't let him. I was angry with the fact that he thinks he could have his way at me the second time.

"I hate you. I hate you for the pain you caused me those times, Fred."

"It wasn't my fault. You won't let me to kiss you, sleep with you. How did you expect a guy like me to cope? Seriously, you were boring then."

Ouch. That hurt.

Stephen came in and treated my wounds. Fred went back to the living room.

"You should get some rest Sharon. I didn't say you should play the role of a maid. I don't treat girls that way."

"Thanks." I gave him a light kiss.

He accompanied me to his room to lay down a bit. I was asleep when his friends came in.

"Guys, why didn't you wait for me outside?" Stephen wondered why they all came inside to see him.

"Dude, I don't understand you. Are you forgetting the plan?" Nick said, with his right hand covering his face.