Field Trip Part 2

Short Story #3 - Field Trip Part 2/ continuation - Hazel and Frank

__________________________

*not dating*

__________________________

Hazel and Frank are on a field trip with Camp Half-Blood.

They sit in a bus on the way there. Hazel next to Annabeth with Frank behind Hazel and Percy behind Annabeth.

Once they get there and get off the bus Hazel is right by Franks side. They walk into the museum Frank immediately bored, but glad to be out of school.

After a while of just walking around together Hazel grabs Franks arm, effectively stopping him. he turns around, slightly annoyed.

"What is it?" He asks.

"There is one thing I want to show you first." Hazel whispered. She then pulls him into a deserted exhibit.

"We have been here already! I don't want to go to everything twice. I'm already bored enough!" He states.

"I know, but I thought of a way you could enjoy it more." Hazel then pulls him toward her and circles her arms around his back and leans her head on his chest.

"I... I - I like you okay? An - and I - I was won - wondering if..." Hazel stutters, " you would be my boyfriend?" she rushes out.

Frank stands there stunned and rethinks her words... He knows just how to respond.

He lowers his head a few inches and kisses her.

"I thought you would never ask... I never could work up the courage to ask you." Frank says after a while.

"I think you have courage, and I never gave up on you." Hazel whispers softly, her head resting on his chest listening to his heart steadily beat.