Surprise Hugs

Short Story #23 - Surprise Hugs - Hazel and Frank

__________________________

*The seven plus Nico, Thalia, Sam, Clarisse, Juniper, Reyna, Calypso, Grover, and Rachel are all at high school together.*
*After they defeated Gaea*
*All couples dating*

__________________________

Hazel sat in her 7th period class. Everyone was very energetic, for in 3 minutes the bell wouls ring to signal the end of class and the beginning of Spring Break. All she could do was sit and wait because none of her friends were in this class. Neither was her boyfriend Frank.

She smiled at the thought of him. Ther would be able to be together a lot for a whole week. She looked at the clock. Only 1 more minute left.

Meanwhile in Frank's 7th period class... He was talking to someone about who-knows-what, just to pass time until the bell rings. He can't wait to spend and entire week with Hazel.

RING!

RING!

RING!

Hazel jumps up out of her seat and sprints out of the classroom. Once outside she looks at the sky thinking about the days to come.

Frank walks out of his class and towards Hazel's class. He sees her outside, looking at the sky. The rest of the group has gathered around.

He sneaks up behind her and slowly wraps his arms around her waist and nuzzles his head in the crook of her neck. All she can do is melt into this surprise hug. She turns around and puts her head on his chest. She breathes in his scent that floods her brain with the familiar sense of comfort.

He has his arms around her with his hands tracing circles on her back, sending happy shivers up her spine. He smells her sweet perfume. He pulls her head up and looks into her eyes. They have a little sparkle in them that let him know she is thinking about kissing him. He knows the same twinkle is in his eyes. So, he doesn't waist another moment and he leans down so that their lips touch.

"Awwww..." every coos. All the other couples join Frank and Hazel to celebrate Spring Break.

__________________________

Authors Note:

Hey! I am so sorry that it took so long for me to update. I have been super busy. I plan to send all of today writing and entering stories onto Wattpad.
This story has 4,802 reads, 115 votes, and 20 comments.
I cherish each and everyone of these.
Please vote and comment and tell your fellow demigods!
Thank you!
I love you all so much!

- watet_and_art_girl