Hot Air Balloon

Short Story #19 - Hot Air Balloon - Annabeth and Percy

__________________________

*Percy and Annabeth are dating.*

__________________________

"Where are we going?" asks Annabeth. She is being pulled by Percy because she is blindfolded.

"We are almost there." he says in response. They approach a giant hot air balloon. It was rainbow colors. Percy had taken weeks of lessons on how to fly it so he could impress Annabeth. He took off her blindfold.

"Oh. My. Gods." she exclaims, "Eeeeeeeeeek!" She squeals. "I can't believe it! I'm going in a hot air balloon! YAY!"

"Yeah, and guess who's flying it?" Percy says.

"Hmmm... Chuck Norris? No? Well... I don't know." she responds.

"ME!" Percy shouts like a little girl.

"Cool! My own personal pilot."she comments, even though she is a little hesitant.

They climb in and Percy starts to go through the motions like in practice. Annabeth is impressed.

"So," she says once they are gliding and hovering over Earth, "Why are we her?"

"I knew that you always wanted to go up in an air balloon so, yeah." he says.

"Awwww. Thanks Percy. It really means a lot." she says.

"Hey. There is something I would like to ask you."

"Okay."

Percy takes a deep breath, "Annabeth, you are so amazing. Your beautiful, strong minded, smart, courageous, caring, and so much more. You complete me." Percy gets down on one knee, bringing out a black box, opening it to reveal a beautiful ring, "Annabeth Chase, will you marry me?"

"YES!" She screams. Percy puts the ring on her finger. Then they kiss, literally floating above the world.

__________________________

Authors Note:

So... 2.3k reads!!! Thanks you so much!

Also 52 votes... Ummm.... Those numbers are drastically different. Please please please vote! It only takes a second.

I love you guys so much and thank you for reading my story!

- water_and_art_girl