Kiss The Cook

Short Story #18 - Kiss The Cook - Annabeth and Percy

__________________________

*Percy and Annabeth are married. They do not have any kids.*

__________________________

Percy is outside in the backyard of his and Annabeth's new home. He has his new apron on, the one that Leo gave to him as a wedding gift. He is standing next to the barbecue, watching the burgers he is grilling for dinner.

Annabeth watches him flip the burgers from the window. All she can think is, "Gods I love him so much." She then walks outside and wraps her arms around Percy.

"Hey! Oh, it's you." Percy says as he turns around to face Annabeth.

"I love... this apron!" she exclaims.

"Hahaha. I do to." Percy chuckles. Annabeth looks up and leaves forward to kiss him.

After a while they break away so Percy doesn't burn the food.

"What was that for?" he asks.

"What? Am I not allowed to kiss my husband?" Annabeth pouts.

"I'm not complaining," he says with his hands in the air, "I was just wondering if you had a reason."

"Well, the apron told me to!" Annabeth says.

They both look and laugh at Percy's apron that says "Kiss The Cook".

__________________________

Authors Note:

Holy Hephaestus guys! 1.8K reads and 48 votes!!! Wow! I love y'all so much! 😘 (I'm not southern though) 😝 haha! But seriously this is absolutely amazing. Please pleased please vote on every new short story. It is absolutely appreciated. Please comment your thoughts. I would love to hear from you guys.
I will hopefully update soon.
Life will be life and screw with your life.

- water_and_art_girl