Truth or Dare

Short Story #44 - Truth or Dare - Annabeth and Percy - Hazel and Frank - Juniper and Grover - Katie and Travis - Piper and Jason - Leo and Calypso - Nico - Clarisse - Rachel - Thalia - Connor - Octavian

__________________________

*Does not involve any other Short Stories*

*No relationships*

*AU where the Camp is a place for gifted kids (just special talents)*

*Everyone still has their personalities*

*Everyone is in their senior year*

__________________________

Travis and Connor smirk as they hit send. The invites have been sent. Leo created these monster safe phones that service anywhere. Everyone gets one when they arrive at Camp. That way they can stay up to date and it is easy to get messages out.

But back to the party. The Stolls invited Annabeth, Percy, Hazel, Frank, Juniper, Grover, Katie, Piper, Jason, Leo, Calypso, Nico, Clarisse, Rachel, Thalia, and Octavian. All of them are going to meet at the secret Bunker 13 that Leo has found. No one else knows about it, and it's like an underground mansion.

Everyone can make it and it starts at 6pm. The Stolls are in Bunker 13 setting up at 5:30pm. Pizza, check. Drinks, check. (Non-alcoholic of course.) The guys plan to play a HUGE game of Truth or Dare, so they have a hat with a bunch of wacky dares and another hat with a lot of weird truths. This is gonna be fun.

Annabeth is the first one to arrive. No surprise there. Everyone else trickles in over the next 30 minutes except Percy. Annabeth glances nervously at the entrance.

"He'll show up." Piper says from behind Annabeth.

"OH!" Annabeth jumps a foot in the air. "You scared me Piper."

"Ha. I can see that." she smirks, "He will be here, ya know. Don't worry."

"Who?" Annabeth asks unconvincingly, " I have no clue what you are talking about..."

"Yes you do. Besides, here he comes now." Piper says while she points out the entrance. Indeed there is a figure walking closer, back lit by the setting sun. Percy's sea green eyes pierce the darkening air and immediately settle on Annabeth. You can practically hear the satisfaction emanating from Piper as she goes to announce the arrival of Percy.

"LET'S PLAY A GAME!" Travis yells out.

"How about Truth or Dare?" Connor asks as if he were in a play.

"Why, that's a great idea!" Travis says theatrically, "Who wants to play?"

Everyone agrees. They all sit in a circle with the two hats in the center.

"Who is the real MVP of the game tonight?" Connor yells.

Everyone looks at Percy and he shakes his head before getting up and picking a Truth out of the hat. He reads it out loud, "Who do you like?... Is there a rule about chickening out?"

"Yes. You have to take a shot of straight lemon juice." Travis explains, "One for a Truth and three for a Dare."

"Pass me a shot." Percy says as he tosses the paper back into the correct hat. He downs it and makes a hilarious face. "Are there any more rules we ought to know?"

"Yes. So, now since Percy has started the game, he gets to ask anyone 'Truth or Dare?' and they respond accordingly and such. Now, if you don't want to do the said dare or truth, you can either pick one from the hat, or down a shot of lemon juice. You get 3 chickens to the hats, 5 chickens to the shots, and after that you have to do it." Connor says. Everyone nods in understanding.