The Tree

Short Story #14 - The Tree - Annabeth and Percy

__________________________

*Percy and Annabeth are dating*

__________________________

Telephone Conversation:

Percy: Hey Annabeth!

Annabeth: Hey. What's up?

Percy: Would you like to go for a walk downtwon together?

Annabeth: Sure! Sounds fun!

Percy: Okay. I will pick you up at your house in 30 minutes.

Annabeth: Okay. See you soon. Bye.

Percy: Bye!

*End telephone conversation.*

30 Minutes Later...

DING DONG!

"Annabeth! Percy is here!" yells her stepmom.

"Comming!" yells Annabeth. She comes down the stairs, looking flawless, in jeans and a sweatshirt. She curled her hair into loose ringlets the way she knows Percy likes it. She approaches him, grabs his hand and pulls him out the door.

As they walk down the street, hands clasped, they talk about anything and everything. Once they get to downtown, they stroll into Coco Swirl. They get a cup of frozen yogurt to share, in which they quarelled lovingly over the contents. Annabeth won, as always, and Percy paid since he is the boyfriend.

When they were eating outside, Percy said, "Open up!"

"Why?" Annabeth questioned, but she obeyed anyway. Percy then took a spoonfull of thier delicious concoction and fed it to her.

Annabeth giggled. After they finished their cup o' yogurt, as Percy called it, they just walked around. They were passing through a thick grove of trees. Percy holds Annabeth's hand tighter and pulls her deeper into the grove.

Annabeth stands in awe at the canopy of the trees. Percy comes up behind her and slowly whispers, "Am I allowed to kiss you?" Annabeth responds by turning around and kissing him gently. Soon it turned more heated and passionate. Annabeth found herself with her back pushed against a tree. After quite a while, they decided to walk home and return another day.

__________________________

Authors Note:

OH MY GODS! I am so sorry for not updating in a while. I have been so busy lately with sports and school and that stuff. The weekend is close and I shall be doing lots of work on this then! I hope you like all the fluff!

- water_and_art_girl