One

"I'm so getting a sugar daddy."

Jimin looked up at Taehyung from his lunch and raised an eyebrow. "What brought this on?"

It was nine in the morning on a Friday; arguably far too early for Taehyung's prima-Donna antics. Although, it wasn't uncommon for Taehyung to blurt stuff like that out whenever he was slightly inconvenienced, he had quite the flair for the dramatic; one week it would be: "I'm suing Walmart because my ass doesn't fit in these jeans" or "I almost died trying to cut an avocado", and the next: "I'm so getting a sugar daddy". He was finding it hard to give Taehyung any credibility at this stage.

Jin, who was sitting adjacent to Taehyung, didn't even bother looking up, most things the younger would blurt out would just go in one ear and out the other.

"My laptop broke and my poor ass can't afford a new one." Taehyung sighed, angrily stabbing at his ramen with his chopsticks. "I asked my parents if they could give me some money towards a new one since I'm broke and they just sent me my mom's old one- it's like a fossil, man, it's still using like the first version of Windows or something and don't get me started on how slow it is. And you know what I don't understand? Why didn't they just Revolut me the money they used to post that piece of junk to me so I could put it towards a new, functioning laptop?"

"Just get a part time job," Jimin rolled his eyes. "And stop being so damn dramatic about literally everything. Sugar daddies are creepy- I mean, some gross old dude sexualising you? I think not."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and turned towards Jin, who had remained silent throughout the whole ordeal, to see what he thought. He seemed to be thinking about something, his teeth grazed his lip lightly as if he was unsure whether or not to say what was on his mind.

After seeing that Jin was deep in thought he just shook his head and turned back to Jimin, when he noticed that their posse was a member short. Of course, he would have noticed a lot sooner if he wasn't so utterly devastated by the current state of his life.

"Wait, where's Jungkook?" He pointed to the empty chair next to Jimin that was usually occupied by the bunny boy.

"Jungkook? Uh- I don't know. Why would I know where Jungkook is?" Jimin spluttered defensively. "What do I look like, his mother?"

"What's up with you...? I can tell you're lying; you've always been a horrible liar. So, where's Jungkook? Tell the truth this time." Taehyung frowned, confused by Jimin's odd response.

"Probably off with his new girlfriend." He spat, glaring at the table.

Jin who seemed to have snapped out of his daze, looked up at Jimin with sympathy.

"She might not be his girlfriend, maybe they're just working on a project together or something?" He offered.

"Whatever. I don't care. He can do what he likes, it doesn't make a difference to me." Jimin laughed- or well tried to but it sounded more like he was choking.

Taehyung and Jin glanced at each other knowingly. It was obvious that Jimin had a major thing for Jungkook, but it was also- painfully- obvious that Jungkook was straight. They'd been watching Jimin pine over his best friend for as long as they'd known him, and it was getting increasingly more uncomfortable to watch Jungkook be so oblivious.

Jimin cleared his throat and stood up. "I've got to go now; we've got a test and my lecturer will kill me if I'm late."

"He's so in love with Jungkook." Taehyung sighed once he was sure that Jimin was out of earshot. "It's kind of painful to watch."

He looked up to see Jin staring at him with the same thoughtful expression from earlier.

"Listen, I didn't want to say anything in front of Jimin but were you serious about the sugar daddy thing?" He asked.