Four

"So, how'd it go?" Jin almost pounced on Taehyung as soon as he saw him at college the next day, wanting to know how well his matchmaking worked.

"Holy shit, Jin- It was amazing!" Taehyung gushed, going over the events of the weekend in his mind. "I'm telling you he is probably the hottest man I've ever laid eyes on- and his body! His body, jin, it's like it was carved by angels. And holy shit, he lives in a mansion and he's got this fancy sports car too."

Jin smiled at his friends swooning.

"I take it you're glad you didn't back out?" Jin asked, already knowing the answer.

"He's paying me to go on fancy dates and let him sleep with me- not to mention he's insanely attractive and a complete sweetheart; I'm ecstatic! I need to thank you by the way, and Namjoon, this was the best idea ever. Why didn't you tell me about it sooner?" The brunette rambled, bundling Jin into his arms for a gratitude hug.  "I'm so happy right now I could kiss you!"

"Is it just me or is it getting a bit gay over here?" Their moment was cut off by a voice coming from behind them. They broke apart to look at the source of the comment and were greeted with the one and only maknae of their group.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung tutted. "Just because you don't live our lifestyle does not mean that I can't hug my friends."

To prove his point he flung his arms around Jungkook, who almost toppled over on impact.

"Taehyung, get off! People are going to think I'm gay too." Jungkook panicked, pushing Taehyung off and looking around to see if anyone saw the display of affection.

"What's all the commotion about?" A very tired looking Jimin asked, slumping down in the chair next to Jin.

"Taehyung's being extra gay today." Jungkook sighed, still on edge after the brunettes attack.

"You say that as if being gay is a bad thing." Jimin frowned, he knew that Jungkook was straight but he didn't think he had a problem with gays- hell he's whole group of friends- excluding the raven haired boy himself- were flaming homosexuals. Jungkook only knew that Taehyung was gay though, seeing as the brunette made a point to let the whole world know that he did in fact like dick.

"I mean, it's not that it's a bad thing, it's just not really.. normal. I just don't want people to think I'm gay as well because, no offence Tae, but I'd never touch another guy, it'd be too weird." Jungkook laughed.

Taehyung fake gasped and placed a hand on his chest in mock annoyance. "Some offence taken."

Ignoring Taehyung, Jungkook frowned slightly, eyeing Jimin. "Why are you getting so worked up anyway, it's not like you're gay is it?"

Jimin looked up from his lunch and fixed the younger with a cold stare. "So what if I was. Would that be an issue for you?"

Jungkook was slightly taken aback by the sharpness in Jimin's voice, but replied nonetheless. "It would be a bit weird. You always sleep in my bed when you stay the night and it would kind of freak me out if you were eyeing me up while I slept. Taehyung I understand because he's a bit strange anyways and we don't hang out a lot- no offence Taehyung- but you would just make me a bit uncomfortable seeing as you spend so much time around me."

Jimin huffed, hardly believing the nonsense coming from his friends mouth. "I'd hate to break it to you honey, but there's no way in hell I'd eye you up. And you don't have to worry about my homosexuality rubbing off on you because i don't want to be around an asshole like you if you can't accept me for who I am."

With that the orange haired male flung his bag onto his shoulder and, with one last glare at Jungkook, stomped off.

The raven haired boy was a bit shocked to say the least. "So.. Jimin is gay? Or..?"