Twelve

Filler chapter,,, ngl kinda shitty
--------

"I'm going to kill him."

Taehyung didn't even look up from his laptop screen as Seokjin declared his intention to murder for the billionth time that day.

After Taehyung had failed to show up to college for a few days, and failed again to answer any of his calls, Jin took it upon himself to check on Taehyung.

Taehyung was reluctant to let him in, he wanted to mope alone, ashamed of himself. Jin had almost threatened to break down the door before Taehyung agreed to let him in.

"Jin I told you, you can go home to Namjoon. I'm fine now, I just want to watch secret garden and forget about my life." Taehyung sniffled, obviously not alright as he hastily wiped away his tears.

"You're crying tae, you're not fine."  Jin deadpanned. He felt a little guilty, as if he was responsible for the fiasco. He had, after all, encouraged Taehyung to kiss Yoongi to further his own agenda.

"No it's just- I'm crying because Gil Raim is just so- so independent." Taehyung lied halfheartedly.

"Taehyung you haven't been to college in a week and you've been eating nothing! I'm worried about you. Just tell me what happened, please." Jin pleaded. "What did he do to make you like this? You usually can't be knocked down by anyone."

Taehyung looked away, ashamed with himself for getting himself into the situation and for not being able to tell Hoseok no.

"It's not just him, it's just I feel really bad about myself.. and ashamed of myself for letting Yoongi do that to me.. and for not being able to tell Hoseok that I wanted to talk things out instead of- of doing what he wanted. And he- he just- he was really rough you know. Which is fine- and I might be into it on a normal day but it just seemed like- seemed like he hated me. And he just left afterwards Jin- he left!" Taehyung wailed.

"What do you mean it seemed like he hated you- how rough was he?" Jin frowned.

"He wouldn't let me explain at all. I know I was wrong with the Yoongi thing but- but he was so mean Jin. God, this is so embarrassing, but he, like, he spanked me and tied me to the headboard and choked me- afterwards he just left me there and he didn't untie me for ages so all I could do was lie there and- and cry. He didn't even say anything- and I didn't even want to do it in the first place! I wanted to talk but he wouldn't listen!"

"Oh my gosh.." Jin didn't know what he was expecting, but he didn't think it was that. "He left you there? Fucking hell- I'm going to kill him."

Taehyung didn't respond, he only returned to staring blankly at his laptop.

"Has he tried to call you?" Jin asked.

Taehyung shrugged. "Don't know."

Jin had to fight the urge to roll his eyes. "What do you mean you don't know? Where's your phone?"

"It's dead I think, I haven't looked at it since I got home... I don't want to see if he's tried contacting me, I know he's going to call off our arrangement." Taehyung replied. "I just- I can't look at it. I left it in the kitchen after I got back and I left it there since."

Jin sighed before making his way into the kitchen. It was obvious that Taehyung hadn't been using the kitchen from both the lack of dirty pots in the sink and the layer of dust over the stove. The only sign of life in the kitchen was the empty cup noodle packets that were strewn across the floor surrounding the bin.

It didn't take him long to locate Taehyung's phone, seeing it was the only thing on the counter top aside from his keys. It was dead, just like Taehyung suggested, which have Jin the tedious task of waiting for it to charge.