Thirty Four

Taehyung had always been a glutton for punishment.

It was well known that he relished in the way that Hoseok chastised him, his voice low as he reprimanded the younger for his wrong doings. It was also no secret that Taehyung enjoyed the weight of Hoseok's firm hand on his ass as Hoseok spanked obedience into him far more than he would care to admit.

He loved to be dominated, to be owned by Hoseok. He wanted Hoseok to let him know exactly how bad he had been, and he wanted to be punished like the bad little boy he knew he was.

So when Hoseok teased him with the prospect of a new punishment, one that Hoseok believed could set the younger back on the path to good behaviour, he tried doing everything he could to disobey his boyfriend.

He found himself acting out just to get a rise out of Hoseok, he'd refuse to clean up, he'd text his busy boyfriend naughty things while he was at work, he'd curse to his hearts content in front of Hoseok... he'd do anything within his power to piss Hoseok off- anything that would land him with a punishment; he'd been spanked over and over until his ass was red raw, but nothing proved to set Taehyung straight.

And that's how Taehyung found himself in his current predicament; sitting, stark naked, on one of their dining room chairs, both of his hands bound to the legs of the chair and a towel underneath him.

Hoseok was sitting in front of Taehyung, his hands were on the younger boy, pleasuring him in ways that had him arching off the chair.

"Daddy~" Taehyung moaned as Hoseok hand moved on his cock in teasing, languid motions, they were only starting out but Taehyung was already painfully hard in Hoseok's grip- although that may have had something to do with the tight ring that Hoseok had placed around his dick, restricting his bloodflow.

"Tell me when you're close." Hoseok instructed him. "Or daddy will have to give you a real punishment."

Taehyung dread to think of what his real punishment could be, he already had a night of torturous edging ahead of him- but even though he was already in enough trouble as it was, he couldn't resist the opportunity to be a smartass. 

"What are you gonna do?" Taehyung breathed shakily as Hoseok's feather light touch sent spikes of pleasure through him. "Spank me?"

"I'm going to take away your credit card." Hoseok said simply, watching as the sly grin was wiped off Taehyung's face. "You don't want that, do you?"

Taehyung shook his head frantically.

"Answer me out loud." Hoseok said sternly.

"No daddy." Taehyung corrected himself.

"So you will tell me when you're close." Hoseok demanded. "Do you understand?"

"Yes daddy." Taehyung whimpered submissively.

Hoseok smiled smugly as Taehyung stared up at him with wide eyes.

"Are you going to tell daddy why you've been acting out?" Hoseok asked, sending shivers through Taehyung as he thumbed the head of his cock lightly. "You've been a little brat recently, haven't you?"

Taehyung bobbed his head in agreement, his teeth coming down hard on his bottom lip as Hoseok's hand stroked him relentlessly.

Hoseok chuckled humourlessly. "God, you really love it when daddy gets mad, don't you?"

"Yeah-" Taehyung whimpered, his face heating up in embarrassment as he could already feel a faint heat building in his abdomen and he knew he wasn't going to last long under Hoseok's hand, even with the cock ring in place.