Eleven

Some angry Hoseok smut for y'all ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Alsothisisslightlymorallycorrupt
[not edited]
------------

Hoseok yanked him out of the car forcefully, not bothering to spare the younger a single word- and from that alone, Taehyung knew he was in deep shit.

The grip on his wrist was almost painful as he was pulled up the stairs, stumbling in Hoseok's wake.

He was somewhat scared- actually scratch that, he was terrified by the older's measured movements and cold glare. Hoseok was always like a ray of sunshine in his grey life and he had never seen him like this before.

The older man's every move was controlled as if he was about to snap any minute- which he probably was after that God damn party. Taehyung regretted going to that party more than anything.

He snapped out of his reverie when he felt himself being pushed harshly onto the bed.

"Strip." Hoseok growled, loosening his tie as he glared at Taehyung.

"N-no." Taehyung stuttered, hoping to make the livid man before him see reason. "Hoseok lets talk about this please- I never wanted-"

"Did I fucking stutter?" Hoseok snarled, cutting Taehyung off mid sentence. He was not in the mood to sit down and talk out their issues at that moment. He only wanted one thing- to make Taehyung regret ever going near Min Yoongi and make sure he never goes near him again.  "I said; strip."

Taehyung thought it best not to argue with Hoseok after taking one look at his rage filled eyes and stared to undress himself with shaky hands.

"Bed. Now." Hoseok ordered once the younger was fully naked in front of him. "On your hands and knees."

He watched as Taehyung complied wordlessly, positioning himself so that his ass was in the air for Hoseok.

Taehyung waited nervously for the elders next move as he saw Hoseok move to stand behind him out of the corner of his eye.

A shiver ran down the brunettes spine as he felt Hoseok ghost a hand over his ass.

"Did you enjoy having his hands all over you?"

Taehyung didn't dare make a sound as he squirmed under the older man's stare.

He let out a hiss of pain as Hoseok's hand came down on his ass hard. His head snapped back to face Hoseok, eyes wide with shock at how cruel he was being.

"I said; Did you enjoy having his hands all over you?" Hoseok repeated, his eyes boring into Taehyung's fear filled orbs.

"N-no." Taehyung stammered, whimpering as Hoseok's hand collided with his ass again, harder this time.

"No what?" Hoseok prompted.

"No daddy-" Taehyung cried, gripping at the bedsheets so hard his knuckles turned white as pain exploded across his ass for the third time.

"Then why did you let him touch you?" Hoseok hissed, watching as Taehyung trembled under his hand.

"I didn't mean to- he did it before I could s-stop him-" Taehyung began before he was cut off by Hoseok.