Two

After a rather strange encounter with the rather strange couple Taehyung found himself sitting in front of his computer, doing some research on sugar babies and their escapades with sugar daddies.

"I can't believe I'm going through with this..." He muttered to himself as he glanced nervously at the piece of paper Jin had given him listing where and when he had to meet his new sugar daddy and a description of him (courtesy of Namjoon).

Black hair, brown eyes, tall, killer jawline; he didn't sound bad at all, in fact he sounded a lot better than Taehyung had hoped for, which came as a nice surprise.

Part of him wished that Jin had a picture of the mystery man for him to look at before he took the plunge and went on a date with him, but he wasn't really in a position to refuse the offer.

He decided if he was going to do this, he wasn't going to do a half assed Job at it. So that brought him to google- wiki how to be more precise. He was reading an article on how to successfully obtain and, subsequently, keep a sugar daddy.

'It doesn't seem too bad', Taehyung thought, making a mental note of what he read. He spent a while reading about other sugar babies and how they dressed and acted, trying to get a feel for his new role.

Nervous butterflies were swarming his stomach as he scanned through sugar baby forums; the lifestyle seemed lucrative, but there was definetly an undertone that unsettled Taehyung as he read stories about old, lonely men looking for quick sex, or controlling sugar daddies that take things too far. 

He took a deep breath, closing his laptop before he freaked himself out. Deciding that a long shower would help him settle his nerves, he padded to the bathroom. 

After shaving every inch of his body and scrubbing himself thoroughly, he spent the next few hours trying on various outfits that he thought would appeal to a sugar daddy.

Once his room was strewn with every item of clothing he owned an he still hadn't put together an outfit he was happy with, he heaved a sigh of defeat and decided to go to bed. He could decide what to wear in the morning.

Morning came around far too fast for Taehyung's liking, and he found himself staring blankly at his wardrobe once again, growing more desperate by the minute. He had no idea how to dress for the situation; it wasn't really a scenario he found himself in often. How do you dress for a date with a man you've never met before but are planning to lose your virginity to?

He caved and decided to seek help from Jin, seeing as the older man had been through it all before.

"Hello?" Came a groggy reply through the speaker.

"What am I supposed to wear? Something casual? Smart? Provocative? Cute? Sexy? " Taehyung cried, foregoing any greeting.

"Calm down." Jin sighed, it was way too early to deal with this kind of thing. He'd just woken up and his brain could barely register Taehyung's rambling. "Go for cute I think but keep it casual at the same time." 

Another voice could be heard in the background before Jin added, "Oh, and Namjoon recommends that you wear a choker, apparently he has a thing for those."

"Oh, thanks." Taehyung breathed, he wasn't expecting to wear a choker, he didn't even own one. "I'm a bit nervous."

"Really? I had no idea." Jin said sarcastically. "But in all seriousness, it's nothing. He's a nice guy, and you're safe. Just think about your new laptop."

"Yeah, it's nothing, I've got this." Taehyung said more to himself than Jin. "I think I'm gonna vomit."

"No, you're not, now you should start getting ready- I don't want you to be late."