The Drunken Perrie Edwards (Last Part)

Louise and Amelia are looking at each other while Jesy and Leigh-anne didn't know how they will react on the photo sent to Jesy's phone. The twins already hear some cars honking at them on the back.

"Uhm I think we need to move now Auntie Jesy before those people get out of their cars because we're blocking their way" Louise said, Jesy then looks at her nephew then opens her door.

"Where the hell are you going Jes?" Leigh-anne asked but Jesy ignores her and continue going out of the car. Amelia then rolls the window down on her side as the three of them looks at Jesy.

"Hey move your vehicle lady!! You're causing traffic!" they heard a man yell but Jesy to this point is so pissed and starts to yell "Can't you see we have an emergency crisis here?! I'm not blocking your way!"

"I'm on this side and you can just overtake my car dumb ass!!!" the twins look at Leigh who just smiled at them and get out of the car. She went to her friend side and pulls her gently "We're so sorry sir. We're going now" Leigh-anne said.

"Tell your girlfriend to park her car at the proper place!" a man yelled again "Oh you shut up!!" Jesy yells back.

"Stop it! You're causing some scene, we need to go to Jade's apartment and I don't want us to get in trouble if some cops will show up" Leigh-anne said and opens the door and push Jesy inside "Can you drive or do you want me to take over?"

"Oh no woman! I want to live and smack Perrie's head later! Get in so we can go. We're almost there!" Jesy answered, Leigh-anne rolled her eyes at her and went to the passenger's seat in front. Once she gets in and closes the door, Jesy speed off.

BACK TO JADE'S APARTMENT..

PERRIE'S POV

I wanted to laugh when I sent my naked picture on my sister's phone, I bet she's yelling right now and maybe cursing me at the same time. Oh boy, if only they knew I'm not drunk.

Yes, you read it right. I'm not drunk, for Pete sakes I work at the hotel and I know the taste of every damn alcoholic drink existing in this world! If you're going to ask me why I pretend that I'm drunk? Well I just want Jade to feel uncomfortable with me so she can let me go back to my work.

I know it's a bit mean and being cruel to her but hey it's her fault not mine. I look at her again and give her my seductive smile; the thing is I'm not completely naked; I remove my bra but not my underwear. I start to walk towards her and she's not moving but by the way her eyes widen, she didn't expect to see me like this.

Sorry Jadey, I just want you to feel uncomfortable with me but I really love teasing yah!

"So where were we?" I asked her in a sexy tone, I saw her open her mouth but no words came out and for the second time, all I wanted to do was to laugh but hey I'm not done yet. I stop walking and stand 2 to 3 feet away from my lovely Jade.