The Punishment (Last Part)

JADE

I'm sitting quietly while looking at the deep blue sea with a big smile on my face. I really thank the one above for giving me a chance to prove to the girl I love that I changed for good. That whatever I did in the past, won't happen now and in the future if ever she'll give me a chance to be with her again.

This is the moment I've waited for. For the past 8 years, I've been in and out of relationship, I tried to forget her but the feelings I have for her is so strong that wherever I look or whenever I'm with a girl, all I think about is her.

I thought I won't see her again but thanks to Amelia and Louise for their willingness to find and meet me. I glance to my right when I hear Louise's voice talking to my sister Leigh-anne about something, I smiled on how he interacts with her and he's so shy like me.

On my left I hear Amelia's voice, well having a debate with her mother. I smiled when I saw Perrie massage her forehead while the little girl is telling her something and holding some papers. I giggle when Perrie widen her eyes at her daughter and tell her to not disturb her for a moment.

I know she's stress and maybe nervous because of what's happening right now. I can still remember that day when I showed her my EVIDENCE and think about this punishment. I shook my head and look back at the sea as my mind recalls what happened that day.

****

Jade doesn't know if she'll laugh at the blonde girl or have pity on her on how she keeps on replaying the video caught by the CCTV cameras installed inside her apartment. She lost count on how many times Perrie replayed the video.

"For the nth time Pez, it's not edited or fake. That's the actual footage on my security cameras." She said but the blonde girl didn't even look at her or stop watching the video "I don't even know how to edit or tampered a video or documents for Pete sakes!" she added.

"Really? You? Jade Thirlwall doesn't know how those things works? I don't think so!" Perrie replied without looking at her "I don't care if you believe me or not but I'm telling you the truth. Now, can you please move a little so I can show this to—"but Perrie cuts her off when the blonde girl stands up and gives her a deadly look.

"Oh don't you dare show that footage to Leigh-anne, Jason and most especially to my sister Jesy!" Perrie said Jade smirk and walk pass by her; she pulls the swivel chair and places it in front of the table again.

"Can you give me a valid reason why I shouldn't do that? I mean, I need some proof to show them that I'm TELLING THE TRUTH" Perrie opens her mouth when she notice how Jade emphasizes the last three words "So are you telling me I'm lying?" she asked.

Jade shrug her shoulders and point her index finger on the video footage playing on the monitor "I didn't say that though I know you are but now that I have this footage, oh boy. What would my sister and your siblings say?"

Jade taps her lips with her right index finger while looking at Perrie who is trying to think of an answer but on their current situation, she knows that Jade has the last laugh.