Beautiful Liar 2

JADE'S POV

We're waiting for Perrie and Louise to go down from upstairs while Amelia is ready and playing a game on her phone. I look at her as she looks at me and give me a smile, I am sitting next to her while we both wait for the two.

"Thanks for coming with us Momma Jade..." Amelia said to me, honestly speaking Perrie doesn't want them to call me Momma after I left them on the island that day but I told Amelia and Louise that they can still me call me whatever they want and what makes them comfortable "You don't have to thank me sweetie, I've been waiting to spend some time with you guys."

Yes, it's been one month though I saw them a few times, I haven't got the chance to have some bonding with her and her brother though I constantly talk to Amelia every day after they came home from school "But I'm worried about Mom and I hope she's okay."

I give a small smile to the little girl and assure her that her Mom is fine, I was about to say something when I saw Jayson running towards me "You okay?" I asked him as he nods his head "Jade, I know this is unnoticed but can I ask a favour from you?"

"S-sure, what is it?" I asked not even thinking before answering "I met this girl last week and dude, I really like her." He answered.

"And?"

"I asked her to have a dinner date with me the other day but she's busy and told me that she'll give me a call once she's free."

"Okayyyy... So?"

"She called me and told me that she's free tonight..."

"But?"

"But the thing is, no one will spend the night here with Perrie and the kids and Jamie told me not to leave them alone."

"Why?"

"I don't know." I didn't answer because I'm thinking what could be the reason for it, I mean Perrie and the kids have been living here for years now and most of the time, it's only the three of them. I was about to say ask Jesy if she can spend the night but he beats me to it.

"Jesy has something to do later and I don't need to ask Leigh-anne because I know she's busy too." Then I saw Amelia jumps off the sofa and looks at his uncle "Does it mean that Momma Jade will spend the night here?" she excitedly said.

"Oh yes! She will spend the night with you three, you like that right?" Jayson asked the little girl, he then looks at me and give me a wink "Of course Uncle J! It's means that we can sleep at the entertainment room tonight while watching movies!"

Jayson high-five Amelia and they are both excited, as for me, I don't like the idea of spending the night there.

It's not that I don't want to but I don't want for Luke to think that Perrie's spending the night with her ex.

So, I pulled Jayson towards me and whisper to him 'Are you nuts? You do know that me and Perrie hasn't talk for a while.' As I look at Amelia who went back playing with her phone.

'Then this is your time to talk to her. Ask for another chance, I don't like that Luke guy.' He answered but I didn't give a comment 'Come on Jade, I need to get lay.' I slap his shoulder and look at the little girl again.

'Even if I say yes, Perrie won't agree.' I answered 'She will, don't worry.' I diverted my eyes when I saw Perrie and Louise going down the stairs, my eyes can't seem to look away from the blonde.

'Stop drooling Jade.' I hear Jayson said to me, I look at him and give him a deadly glare "Sorry for keeping you waiting." Perrie said and give me a small smile.

"Jade can wait for even a year just to have you back." I wanted to punch Jayson for saying that but I know deep inside my heart it's the truth "Shut up J." Perrie answered.