Epilogue (Back to your Heart)

Long update so heads up....

2 years later...

PERRIE

Here I am sitting in front of my mirror while Jesy and Leigh-anne are helping me fixing my hair and putting on some make-up. If you ask me what's the occasion? Well, my wife asked me to be her date at their charity party that's been held every 2 years. I glare at Jesy when she suddenly pulls my hair and she just sticks out her tongue at me.

"So tonight's the night!" she said but earn a nudge from Leigh-anne which I don't get the reason behind it "What? I'm just going to say that tonight is the night of the party."

"You're weird, you know that?" I asked her "Weird is unique and that same goes for you, your wife and this girl who keeps on stepping on my foot a nudging her elbow at me." As she looks at Leigh.

"She's more excited than you are!" I chuckle when Leigh-anne winks at me "I'm more excited for our Perrie here." She answered.

"And why is that?" I asked, "You'll find out later." And checks my hair in the mirror.

"My oh my, someone will be drooling a lot later." Jesy laughs at her but I just shook my head with a smile on my face "By the way, have you seen my wife? She said she'll be— "

"I'm here babe." She said interrupting me, I look to my right but Jesy and Leigh forcefully turn my head and told me not to move, I hear Jade giggles as she pulls a chair and sits in front of me but she frowns when she looks at my face "Why? Don't you like it?" I asked her.

I want to tie my her in a bun but those two stop me from doing it and they just let it flow freely on my shoulders "I don't like it... I love it." She answered with a big grin on her face "But please try not to make her so damn gorgeous because I don't want anyone looking at her with lusts on their eyes or should I say eye fucking my wife."

I kick her gently since I can't slap her shoulders because these two girls are firmly holding my head!

I felt Jade hold my hand and squeeze it. I'll give you a little glimpse of what happened to us for the past two years. We've been doing fine since the day I woke up. Jade didn't leave my side. At first, she's being paranoid even though I'm just sleeping and it took her time to wake me up. She also made sure that I have my weekly check-up that turns into monthly. My wife also didn't allow me to go to work until my broken arm and legs are healed but I told her that it will take time and I need to work for our twins... she's stubborn like me so what she did is, Jade talked to Mr. Hanato and told him that she's willing to do my job. I saw how hard it is for her since I'm dealing with clients, employees and lots of paper works which she doesn't normally do because they have people to do those things for them but she pulled it off with the help from me. We're not fearing our lives now since Luke is already behind bars after what he did while me and Jade clear all the issues and problems we have in the past and present ones.

As for her relationship with Louise and Amelia? She's an amazing mother and I can see that she's doing her best and try to catch up for the past 7 years she's out of their lives. Every night after we came home from work, we both spend time with them, checking or helping them with homework, telling stories or watch some kids show before going to sleep. That's our routine until this day and I'm happy to announce that she's living with us now. Jesy and Leigh-anne are doing okay with their work and business, Jayson? He's still the same but already found the love of his life. I and Jamie are constantly communicating with each other and become a good friend with Jade and the rest.