Last Goodbye

Okay last two chapters to go... and please don't kill me. This update is a long one and kinda heartbreaking but I still hope you guys will support me hahaha.

Anyways since I'll be having a long holidays (6 days to be precise) I'll be able to update again... so see yah and thank you once again.

JADE

Amelia is trying to get some sleep again while her head is on my lap but I can tell that my daughter is having a hard time as I can see how worried she is with regards to their mother. Louise woke up a few minutes ago but didn't bother to even look at me or goes to my side when Jesy told him that I want to talk to him.

"Do you want me to talk to him?" Amelia asked me, when I looked down on her, she's busy watching video on her phone "Because he's more stubborn than me."

I give her a small smile and shook my head even though she's not looking at me "I'll give him some time; I don't want to force your brother."

"I know but we have to be as one for Mommy. She's already hurting and I don't want her to be disappointed on us."

"She won't be; I promise you that." While I run my fingers through her hair "Then talk to him now, Momma." Now she is sitting and looking at me.

"I'll come with you guys, if you want me to." She added, I nod my head at her and look at Jesy who is listening to us, she nods her head at me with a smile on her face. I saw her stand-up and walk towards the three who are arguing about something. Me and Amelia made our way to Louise who look up but then look back to the magazine he's reading.

"You're reading a car magazine? Really?" his twin sister asked "So? There's nothing wrong with that."

"Yeah but you hate cars right? You love motorcycles." I saw Louise gives his sister a glare then folded the magazine and place it back on the table "Momma wants to talk to you."

He looks up to me once more but still look away "About what?" he asked and cross his arms on his chest "Can we talk over there? At the corner?" he didn't look to where I was pointing but nod his head and proceed there. I told to Amelia to give us a few minutes to talk then if it didn't go well, I'll call her.

Well I lied because I want to fix and say sorry to Louise by myself, I appreciate Amelia's help but I'm an adult and this is my fault why he turns cold to me. I follow him then pulls a chair and place it in front of him. As I sit, I saw him lean his back on the chair, still not looking at me.

"Louise..." I said, I open my mouth once more but my mind can form any words at the moment and it never crossed my mind that this is harder than I thought "Momma wants to... I want to..."

I can feel tears building in my eyes right now Come on Jade, not now! Hold back your tears for a while...

"I'm not mad at you, I'm just disappointed." I hear Louise said and this time he's looking at me "I don't know the exact reason what happened between you and Mom but I'm letting you know that I'm not blaming you for anything."

"Louise..."

"I want Mom to be happy, I want someone to love her as much as she loves us, I want to hear her laugh at the morning and when she comes home, there will be someone who will take care of her..." I see tears in his eyes but he quickly wipes it away "And that person is you."

"I never told this to Amelia but I've been hearing Mom's cries every night while holding a photo. She keeps on saying that she still loves that person no matter what, that no one can replace that person in her heart. She loves you Jade and I already saw that photo before Amelia. One thing is, she keeps on saying sorry when all this time you are the one who left us."