Beautiful Liar - last part

AT THE MALL

The twins are now explaining to their mother about her playing basketball with their Momma Jade, they also informed her about the deal they both made for the winner and loser of the game. Perrie then widens her eyes on what she's hearing and looking at Jade who is shrugging her shoulders at her.

"And what if I don't want to play against your Momma?" Perrie asked "Oh don't be such a killjoy Mom." Amelia answered.

"We're doing this to have fun!" she added and give her a big smile.

If only I can slap this daughter of mine, I already did it the first time.

"But did you ask your Momma Jade if she's comfortable with this?"

"She said yes." Louise simply said, the blonde girl looks at her again "They both beg and teary eyed when they ask me to play against you." Jade answered.

Perrie sighs and look down at her twins "I'm still your Mother so, no. Me and your Momma Jade won't play against each other with that conditions."

"You're just scared that she'll beat you." The oldest Edwards raised an eyebrow at her daughter "She can't beat me; she doesn't know how to shoot!"

Jade on the other hand copied what Perrie did and raised her eyebrow also "It's been years since the last time we played, babe." She answered "You don't know what Jade Thirlwall is capable of."

Perrie smirk and walk slowly towards her "Really babe?" she asked and pretend to think first then look back at her "Okay then, let's make it more intense."

The brown-haired girl is confident enough that she can beat the blonde girl "Have it your way, Pez."

The mother of the two bit her lower lip and look at the twins, she gave them both a wink and lean a little closer to Jade, she then whispered something at her that makes the shorter girl lose her focus.

__________________________________________

JADE'S POV

If you win, I'll make love to you... tonight

My mouth is still hanging open for a while now after I heard those words coming from Perrie. I felt someone tugging my shirt and look down to see Louise looking at me "You okay Momma?" he asked.

I tried to say something but this stupid brain of me is not functioning at all.

If you ask me, I should be confident right because of the price I'll be able to get tonight but the truth is, it makes me nervous to make love again with this blonde I'm in love with since I laid my eyes on her. I will never forget the first time we did that.

"I think Momma Jade will lose, see? She can't even concentrate." I hear Louise told his little sister. I look at Perrie and she's still smirking at me, knowing how it affects me much when she uses that kind of voice towards me.

But I won't let her win! I want her and I want her badly!

I took a deep breath and let it all out then boost my self-confidence.

"Sure babe." I answered "But I want it three days in a row." And this time this ex of mine is the one who has shock written all over her face.

____________________________________

PERRIE'S POV

Three days in a row... three days in a row... three days in a row...

What am I? A sex machine??

This girl has guts now than she had when I met her. I look at her and she's smiling at me from ear to ear while her hands are both crossed on her chest. I open my mouth but no words came out and that makes her laugh a little.