Jade's Payback time (Part 1)

To arellano2004, thank you =)

JADE'S APARTMENT

Leigh-anne let Amelia and Louise sits on the sofa and opens the TV for them to watch while they talk to Perrie. She told them to wait there and don't look back or even try to listen to them while they talk. Amelia and Louise nods their heads and the show on the TV got their attention now.

Leigh-anne went back to Perrie and Jesy's side, the latter is looking at her youngest sister in disbelief "What were you thinking Perrie?!" she asked while Pezza puts on her clothes "What? I'm not doing anything bad!" she answered.

"You're not drunk huh?" Leigh-anne asked her "Of course not! I work at the hotel remember? Do you think by drinking two glasses of vodka can make me drunk?" the two of them looks at each other first then to the sink visible to where they are standing.

They saw the two bottles of vodka Jade said that Perrie's been drinking and its empty "Oh I didn't drink all of it. I pour it on the sink so Jade will think I drank it."

"But why did you pretend that you're drunk?! You even sent us a naked picture of yours!" Jesy said again "I just want to make her feel uncomfortable with me, so you know she will let me go back to work."

"Did you forget that uncomfortable and Jade doesn't match when she sees you naked?" Leigh-anne asked her a Perrie remembers the first time she got drunk and seduce Jade while she's naked "Uh I did but I thought she changed."

Jesy and Leigh-anne looks at unconscious Jade lying down on the floor "Well this is new, this is the first time she lost consciousness while you fucking her" Perrie opens her mouth while Leigh slaps Jesy's shoulder.

"Oh don't give me that look Perrie Edwards! Now what are we going to do with her?" Jesy asked again "Ah help me put her inside the room" Leigh-anne answered.

"I'll just go and ah talk to my kids" Perrie said while Jesy and Leigh-anne rolled their eyes at her "Yeah you better talk to them. After what they heard over the phone and now you let them saw you naked on top of their mother!" Jesy answered.

"Excuse me, she's not their mother" Perrie answered and left the two behind "Remind me to yell at her once Jade is awake" Jesy said to Leigh-anne while she laughs and went to Jade's room.

Perrie then smiles at Louise and Amelia when the two of them looks at her but before she can even say something, Amelia starts to ask questions.

"What happened to her Mom? Is she okay?" Perrie then nods her head and smile but then again Amelia ask another question "Why are you on top of her? Why are you not wearing clothes Mommy?"

Perrie smiles and looks at Jesy and Leigh-anne who are battling over something "Ah, why don't you continue watching sweetheart. I'll just help your Aunt Jesy and Aunt Leigh with Jaytee okay?" the twins nod their heads and continue on watching.