Chapter 4

IF ANY OF YOU POST A BUNCH OF "UPDATE" COMMENTS I WILL LITERALLY NOT UPDATE FOR LIKE TWO WEEKS SO WATCH YOURSELVES. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ THIS NEXT LITTLE PARAGRAPH. IT IS IMPORTANT FOR ME TO SAY!!!

Also i just wanted to say something. If there are any opinions in here or the other story that have offended you, then i am sorry. I did offende someone in the last story and i feel really bad that i did. Just remember that it is the opinion of Alex or made up opinions of the boys! i hope you can forgive me for anything that has hurt your feelings that i have written.

sorry for the late update. I just couldnt find a good spot to end it at!

Picture of Lou on the side:)

Alex’s PoV

I wake up with a headache, not from drinking a lot but from lack of sleep. I really didn’t drink a lot at all. I remember that Lou is coming back home today. Its ten o’clock and I have to pick him up at noon. I roll over to my side and let out a deep breath. Today is going to be a long day. I kick my covers off and walk over to my closet. I want—no—need a change. I feel like I’m in a rut. I am always doing the same thing over and over. Why can't I get something new? I guess going on a date with David is a change, but it’s not my fist priority. It’s also a few days away. That’s two interviews, one performance, two concerts to go to, a day without my son, one photo shoot, and three days living the same thing over and over. I guess there is a lot of change in my life, but sometimes, it gets old. Like right now, I really want nothing more than to disappear for the day.

I kick my covers off of me and literally roll out of bed and onto the ground. I groan. I didn’t mean to roll onto the ground. I stand up and groan again. That really hurt, and now I really want to go lie back down. I resist the urge and go to my bathroom. I turn the water on a pull off my clothes. I wait till the water is warm and step into the shower.

I guess I don’t do the same thing every day. Sometimes I just get in these moods where nothing seems to be good enough. I can’t see anything but the troubles when, really, everything is amazing in my life. I have an amazing family, I have an amazing job, and I have amazing fans. What more could I ask for? So I guess I never really explained what I do. So I am a singer/model/public speaker. So I did have stage fright, but the boys made me sing in front of a group of people. From there I only got more and more comfortable with singing in front of other people. I model for 10 Model Management in London. I love it there. I do that regularly. I public speak at many different places. I mostly talk about my experience in life and how it made me who I am and things like that. Simon had originally recommended it, and I thought it was the dumbest idea. He made me do though, and when I spoke for the first time, I was having such a great time. It felt good to know these girls and some boys look up to me. I felt like I was really making an impact so I kept going with it. I definitely love everything I do, and I have fun while doing it.

I step carefully out of the shower, careful not to fall. I trip a lot, especially when I am tired, and it always hurts when I do. I wrap a towel tightly around me and use another to towel dry my hair. I wrap my hair in the extra towel, and I head out of the bathroom and to my closet. I hum the tune of my new song “Behind the Music” as I pull out an outfit for the day. I dry off a bit more before taking my hair out of the towel and getting dressed. I turn on some music as I dry my hair even though I can barely hear the music itself. I curl my hair once it is all the way dried. I finish up with my makeup, which doesn’t take long since I do basically the same thing with my makeup every day.

I run down the steps, realizing how hungry I am. Austin is up eating cereal like a zombie. I nearly laugh at how funny he looks. “What?” Austin groans when he sees me, probably noticing how amused I am.