Chapter 2

Thank you so much to MarsGran for being amazing!!! She was my 200th follower and that means so much to me. Thank you all for being here for me! Love you all

Sorry that I haven't updated. I have been having trouble getting it going. I know these chapters are really boring and all, but it will pick up soon so please don't lose faith in me yet! Next update will be soon! I swear!

Alex’s PoV

I get to have a girl’s day with Addison. I have been dying to just hang out with just her and me, no Austin. I mean I love the two of them together, but I miss time with my best friends. Austin is going to hang out with some friends, and Perrie and Eleanor volunteered to watch Lou. It is nice to have someone besides Claire watch Lou. I don’t like anyone outside of our family watching Lou. It makes me feel uncomfortable, and I am always worrying about Lou. Anyway, Addison and I are going to get our nails and toes done.

I sit next to Addison at the nail salon. “We should go out sometime,” Addison comments.

“We are out,” I remind her.

Addison rolls her eyes at me. “I mean go out so you can meet boys and then fall in love and live happily ever after!” Addison giggles.

“Oh,” I say. “No one in their right mind would date me, Addison. I’m eighteen years old and have a child. No guy wants to take up that kind of responsibility so young.”

“You don’t know that!”

“But I do. Just trust me,” I tell her. “I’ll wait till I’m thirty and then I will date again because it is more common for a thirty year old to have a child than an eighteen year old.”

I return to my magazine. I can feel Addison staring into my soul. “Are you kidding?” Addison asks in a very serious, cold tone. I set my magazine down. “Anyone who doesn’t want to date you would be nuts! Not only are you so pretty, but you are such an amazing person once you get to know you. And Lou is such a sweetheart. Everyone loves him. The whole world loves him. The right guy will love the both of you, and he will be here soon. I promise you.”

I skip into my house. I unlock the door and hear the sound of a child giggling and two girly voices. I set my bag down on the kitchen counter. “Mommy?” I hear Lou ask from the family room. I call back to him. “Mommy!” Lou comes running into the family room. He hugs my legs.

“Hey, baby,” I smile and pick Lou up. “Were you a good boy for Aunt El and Aunt Perrie?”

Lou nods. “I good boy,” he says.

Eleanor and Perrie come into the kitchen. “Lou was good, but we couldn’t get him to take his nap,” Perrie tells me. I nod and sit Lou down on the floor.

“I nap,” Lou assures me.

 “We couldn’t get him to,” Eleanor tells me.

“I nap,” Lou stomps his feet.

“Lou,” I cross my arms.

“I nap,” Louis yells.

“How about you nap with me?” I ask, lifting Lou up. “I will nap with you, and then we will both get a nap.”

“I sleep with mommy,” Lou says.

“Thank you so much for watching him,” I tell Perrie and Eleanor.

“It was no problem,” Eleanor tells me with a smile. They say goodbye and head out.

“Let’s go lie down, yeah?” I ask Lou. He nods. I carry Lou up to my room and have him lie down with me.