Chapter 40

Dedicated to Maria because she is literally bae and like she is my only friend who actually bothered to read my story even if I hated it at first. I love you Maria!!!

I CHANGED SOMETHING IN THE LAST CHAPTER SO GO REREAD AT LEAST THE PART WHERE SHE IS TALKING WITH ADDISON IT WAS FOUR AM AND I MADE A DUMB WRITING CHOICE PLEASE GO REREAD IT I AM BEGGING YOU

This chapter literally reminded me of my dad and step-mom's wedding and like that is making me tear up and the fact that this is tHE LAST CHAPTER IS CAUSING ME TO BALL LIKE OH MY FUCKING GOD I CANT EVEN RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! so yeah read my author's note at the end because I want you to

sorry this took me over a month first I was pushing it off because it was break, and then I wanted to wait till soml got 800k reads, and then I nearly had 900 followers and then I was like shit I have to update and THIS IS THE LAST FUCKING CHAPTER

Alex’s PoV

I finish curling the last strand of hair. I attack my hair with hair spray. My hair sometimes holds a really good curl but not when I need it to. Luckily, I already have my makeup done.  I slip on my strapless dress. It’s a light purple. I was going to be a bridesmaid, but I need to sit with Lou so he doesn’t get fussy during the wedding. I feel nervous. I don’t know why, but I’m nervous. Perrie knocks on the door as she opens it.

“Hi,” Perrie singsongs.

“Hi,” I mimic her voice.

“Aren’t you so excited? I am so happy that Louis and Eleanor are finally having their wedding! I remember the same excitement from when I had my wedding,” Perrie smiles. She rests her hands on her baby bump. Like I remember from my ‘dream’, Perrie still ended up pregnant. She’s about three months along now.

“I’m so happy for them. They’ve been dying to have their wedding,” I nod in agreement.

“Have you seen Lou? He looks so cute in his little suit,” Perrie gushes.

“Aw, I want to see him. Do you know who he’s with?” I ask. I realize what a terrible question that is. “What bad parenting.”

“He’s with Zayn in the reception room,” Perrie says. “They were in one of the dressing rooms, but Lou got fussy so Zayn took him to the reception room to go look at the pretty flowers.”

“Thank you,” I remember to turn off my curling iron before slipping my heels on. “To the reception room we go.”

“Can I come?” Perrie follows me out of the room.

“No, Perrie, you can't come. I forbid it,” I reply sarcastically.

“Oh hush,” Perrie knocks her shoulder into mine.

It takes us a minute to find the reception room, but when we do, I am blown away by how beautiful it is. The room was dim, but the ceiling looked as if it had stars on it. The tables had autumn colored flowers with a yellow tinted light to make them look more like fall. The room looked like a warm fall night. It was luckily a warm day so guests could spend time out of the patio. I am in awe as I look around.

“Isn’t it lovely?” Perrie asks. I nod vigorously.

“Yeah,” I breathe out in awe.

“Hey, girls,” Zayn’s voice echoes throughout the room as he appears to our left. He has Lou in his arms.

“Mommy,” Lou squirms out of his arms. Once he successfully lands on the ground, he runs towards me, wobbling a bit. He has a cute little suit on. I coo at the sight. I did pick it out, and I did know he’d be wearing it, but it’s so much cuter now.  He holds his arms up for me to pick him up. “Look at light!” he points towards the ceiling.