Chapter 21

OMG 60K READS!!!!!!!! I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!:DDDDDDDDD YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST MOTHER FUCKERS A GIRL COULD ASK FOR!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOO MUCH

Do you guys know the show supernatural?! SHOUT OUT TO MY GIRLS IN THE SUPERNATURAL FANDOM BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! any who well if you know the show then you know who dean mother fucking winchester is. I was at this pool part for my mom's boyfriend's daughter's husband's birthday (god that's a mouth full) and one of their friends was there and I swear to god he looked just like Dean and my god I was fangirling!!! I am not lying either I didn't know how to act socially. So we were talking, and I was just like 'Uhhh Yeah sooo ummmm' every other word and I was fangirling. And that my lovelies is Bella's awkward social story of the day...

Can this be a regual thing because I have a lot of them? Unless you guys get really fucking annoyed with them...Then I will stop...Can someone actaully respond though....Like I ligit want your opinion

Maria’s PoV

My whole face hurts. My eye is throbbing, my jaw aches and my lip has its own heart beat. I am aching. It hurts to breathe, and I feel constricted. I know I look like a mess. I didn’t want to come to Niall or Alex about this, but things were taken too far this time. This was further than ever before. I am still shaking. I will be in so much trouble if I tell Niall or Alex, but I can't take this anymore. I can't take this abuse anymore.

I am sitting at Alex’s kitchen table. Alex is on my right and Niall on my left. I have a bag of ice pressed against my eye. I don’t want to talk about this, but I know they will make me. I didn’t want to come to them, but I was scared and didn’t know where else to go. Alex has this sympathetic look on her face, and Niall looks mad yet frightened. I sigh. I am not getting out of this one.

“Maria,” Niall begins, “do you want to tell us what happened?”

I shake my head frantically. I see Alex close her eyes for a bit before opening her eyes wide. “So I made coffee. You want some, Maria?” Alex asks.

“S-sure,” my voice is still shaky.

“Okay, do you want creamer or sugar?” Alex asks as she stands up and walks to the pot. “It might not be as hot as you want. It’s been sitting here for like ten-twenty minutes.”

“That’s okay,” I say in a small voice. “Thank you.”

Niall has his eyes trained on Alex. Normally, I would jump at the chance to tease him about it, but I just don’t feel in the mood to. They are so cute. I envy their relationship. They are so cute and oblivious. Those two words describe both of them perfectly. Alex sets a cup of coffee in front of me. She pours some creamer in it and gives me a smile. I give her a very small smile back. Alex walks back to the other side of the kitchen.

“Maria, please tell us what is going on. We can help you,” Niall says urgently.

“I can't,” a tear escapes my eye that isn’t swollen.

“Please, Maria, maybe we can help you,” Alex says from across the room.

“Who said I need saving?” I ask. Aggression rips through my tone. I take a breath and remove all the hatred I have towards Tad. I don’t need to take this out on them. Alex and Niall are kind people who haven’t done anything to me. They don’t deserve this.

“Everyone needs saving. Trust me,” Alex almost sounds amused.

“Oh yeah? Then why would you need saving?” I ask. I sound childish, but they haven’t gone through what I have gone through.