2 years ago *7-14-12* (not an update!:( Sorry)

the picture on the side is my favorite quote thingy...PERFECTION

lol you can't even read it...oops:( my bad

*******************************************************************

Okay so this isn’t an update, and I am sorry, but I really need to tell you guys something.

Two years ago from today 7-14-12 I started writing. I had no idea how far I would go. I only had an idea and a small, crappy laptop. The story I wrote was called “Hidden” and it is the worst thing ever written. That story is my baby. It means more to me than I think anyone will ever realize. At the time, I thought it was the best book ever, and in all honesty, to me, it will always be the best thing I have ever written because that very idea, that very book got me started down this path that makes me who I am. I don’t know if anyone feels the same way, but writing saved me. Writing helped me. Writing keeps me going. You know what I do when I wake up? I wake up and thing ‘What am I going to write?’ ‘What new books can I make?’ and that is honestly the best feeling ever. I can't remember what I even did with my free time before I started writing.

At the time, I didn’t honestly believe that I could actually go anywhere with my writing, but then my cousin introduced me to this weird website called Wattpad. Wattpad is honestly the other best thing that has happened to me. I posted numerous stories before I ended up posting Story of My Life. The night I posted the first chapter I got three reads, and I was freaking out! I was running around my house screaming, and I remember my mom hugging me, telling me good job and my family being so proud of me. It was the best feeling in the world. And then I got 20 reads, then 50, then 100 and so on until I actually hit 1k reads. I went insane when that happened. My reads kept going up and up, and I literally felt like I was in a dream. I honestly never thought I would make it even that far. Then I hit 2k and then 3k then5k. I would come home from school and check my email, check my Wattpad, see how my reads are doing, see how my followers are doing. I can’t believe I am where I even am.

I got into high school and no one knew I wrote fan fiction. Honestly, I was so embarrassed that someone would find out and make fun of me. When my friends found out, they thought I was so much weirder than they thought, but they all think it’s cool that I have so many reads, and as many of you know I have a friend who reads my story (WASSUP MARIA!). Even though some of my friends think it is creepy and weird as hell that I write fan fiction, they still congratulate me when I hit another 100k, which by the way is soooooo bizarre. Basically, high school helped me grow with my writing and become a better writer. As a lot of you can tell, my writing has gotten much, much better over the course of these two books. Like geez. I read over some of my old stuff and am like ‘really?’ It’s funny to me but also kind of embarrassing.

I don’t think I tell you guys enough that I appreciate you all so much. When you guys read my story, I squeal. When you vote, I smile. When you comment, I cheer. I love you all so much, more than you may ever understand, and I don’t even know half of you. You guys help me make my dream come true. When I tell people about my writing, they ask if I want to be a writer when I grow up, and my response is always (something like this) “I am already a writer. I writer, don’t I? Doesn’t that make me a writer?” I can never say thank you for everything yo(u guys do. So many of your comments touch my heart, and I actually have a folder of all my favorite comments on my phone. Whenever I feel sad or just need a good pick me up, I read over them. Your guys’s (not a word…oops) comments always make me smile, or laugh, or cry from joy. I feel like I have you guys as best friends even if I haven’t directly talked to you. Honestly, the One Direction Fandom has the best fans, and I love all of you so much. Thank you for making my dreams!

Two years is a long time and I’ve been through so much shit that it feels even longer. I’ve dealt with my parents getting divorced, depression twice (I really won’t make you listen to the details. They are too hard to write and no one cares I know that much), just being lonely in general, being different and being hated for my differences. Basically nothing good. The list goes on, but I would hate to bore you. Even through all the bumps in my life, writing has always been there to pick me up and you guys helped even more with that. People actually enjoy my stories! That is so amazing! I don’t let my family read any of my books because they will tell me they like it even if they don’t really. They are forced to like it.

Oh yeah by the way…Sorry that I don’t proof read…I have like no time to…Sorry:(

((((((P.S. when I say I started writing two years ago I mean that I was writing like whole books. When I was little I used to write short stories with my friend Natalie and I even attempted to write back in 2011 but I failed, majorly…oops :) Love you all))))))

I know a lot of you probably didn’t read this, and I understand. I love you all and these two years have been amazing, especially this past year! You are all so amazing and wonderful so don’t you forget that<3 I LOVE YOU! Since this is a serious matter, I will end this seriously with my full name...

~Isabella Rhae~

:)