Chapter 35

(I fixed the last chapter because it was all weird sooooo there:))

OMFG IT'S SNOWING AT MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!11 AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW WONDERFUL THAT IS? IT'S SNOWING AND ALL AND I WANT TO GO PLAY IN IT!!!!!!!!!! Not really...I don't go outside. BUT IT'S SNOOOOOOOWWWING!!! IS IT SNOWING AT ANY OF YOUR GUYS'S (that's not even a word) HOUSES?!?!?!

Another late update....sorry that I suck.....

BUT I WAS SUPER BUSY THIS WEEK WITH CHINESE HOMEWORK SO DON'T YELL AT ME

I drove on the highway yesterday (cuz  I'm fifteen and learning to drive) and it was interesting. I didin't crash but my mom was freaking out every five seconds, and then I'd apologize, and she would be like, "No, you're doing great!" Then why the hell are you flipping out?!

I feel like a lot happened this week....I don't know....

Sorry if there are a lot of errors. I spent the majority of my time writing this at four this morning so don't judge me

Niall’s PoV

I roll from side to side. I am so bored. I don’t even know what to do in my free time. I usually hang out with Alex and cuddle and whatnot, but she’s not here so I don’t know what to do now. Alex’s has been home for a day or so now, and it feels like a long time. Maria has been hiding in her room. I want to talk to her about what happened, but she probably feels really embarrassed. I know I would. Maria’s been through a lot recently, and I know she has been trying to find something to make things better. I know I can help her, but I can't be what she wants me to be.

I sit up and agree to go to her room to talk to her. I have to go up a level though so I walk down to the elevator a few doors down from my room. I press the up arrow and wait for the elevator to reach the level I am on. The doors open with no one inside. The elevator goes up to the floor above. I step out and walk slowly to her room. I stop in front of the door and knock slowly. Maria opens it almost immediately.

“What?” Maria snaps. She looks like she hasn’t slept much and miserable.

“I…uh…wanted to talk,” I say, unsurely. I had a plan in my head of what I wanted to say, but now I don’t know anymore.

“Do you now?” she crosses her arms.

“Can I come in?”

Maria steps aside and lets me walk in. “Why didn’t you tell me?” Maria asks. “That you and Alex were dating?”

“Because I’m not supposed to tell anyone, and we wanted to keep a complete secret,” I tell her.

Maria takes a breath. “I’m sorry I kissed you,” Maria softens.

“It’s okay,” I hold my arms out to give me a hug. Maria smiles and embraces me. “You’re still my best friend, you know that right?”

Maria nods.

“Good,” I smile. “Now let’s watch some TV.”

We sit on Maria’s bed. Maria flips on the TV. “So what’s dating Alex like?” Maria asks.

I smile. “It’s great. Alex is great,” I honestly tell her.

“That’s amazing. I’m glad you’re happy,” Maria chokes out. I see the painful smile written across her face. It’s there for a split second before she replaces it with a more genuine smile.

“I’m sorry,” I look away from her quickly.

“No, I’m sorry,” Maria sighs. “Let’s just watch TV, yeah?”