Chapter 28

OKAY SO LIKE THIS IS COINCIDENCE THAT IT'S NIALL'S BIRTHDAY IN REAL LIFE AND MY FAN FICTIONAL LIFE SO OH MY GOD!!!! But what did I do embarrassing today? Well I literally kept sending the wrong snapchat to people tonight and I did it probably ten times, and they were all boys and now I want to throw myself off a bridge...ugh the stuggle, but I mean I also wasn't invited to a huge sweet 16 party for a girl that went to my grade school that consisted of 13 girls and she also goes to my high school now that has 120ish people in my grade so umm fuck you, too....And that is Bella's Awkard Social Story of the Day...this is why I hate people....

Niall’s PoV

I watch Alex put her makeup on from where I am sitting on the hotel bed. I can't wait for tonight. It’s going to be sweet. Plus, Alex looks really hot in that little, skin tight dress. Ha, like little black dress! But her dress is black and gold so I guess it doesn’t really work. Either way, I love her dress. Alex is just so gorgeous. I can't get over her. She’s mine, too. Alex is all mine, and that is the best thing. I never even thought Alex could possibly like me back. That is the most bizarre thing to me.

There is a present in the corner of the room, but I can't open it yet. That’s what Alex keeps telling me. I really want to open it, but Alex said she will throw it out the window if I try to. I don’t want her to do that. I’m allowed to open it when Alex finishes getting ready, but she’s taking forever! Well, it feels like forever since I just want to open the damn present.

“Are you almost done?” I whine.

“Almost,” Alex says. “God, old people are so impatient,” Alex teases.

“Stop,” I groan as Alex starts laughing. She has been cracking old people jokes all day to bug me on my birthday. It gets me thinking about what Louis said the night of our first date. He is still upset with me for dating Alex. I don’t see what the big deal is? I can't control who I like. Doesn’t he see that? Apparently not because he gives me dirty looks whenever I touch Alex or am even near her.

Alex walks out of the bathroom. I perk up when she grabs the present. She stands in front me with the present in her hands. “Okay, I really hope you like this because well I will explain why it took a while to get it all together,” Alex hands me the bag covered in balloons. I find the card first. I look up for a split second and see Alex watching me nervously. I laugh and open the card. It’s a standard card that wishes you happy birthday. On the inside, Alex writes me a happy birthday and comments on how old I am. I roll my eyes, and Alex giggles.

I set the card to the side and pull out the present from inside the bag. I rest it in my lap. It’s a big picture frame with lots of place of pictures. There are so many pictures of the lads, Alex and Austin with me. I can automatically remember all of the days these pictures were taken. The biggest slot in the middle is the most recent picture of all of us together. I forgot that some of these even existed.

I look up at Alex, and she looks really nervous.  I actually love this. I look down at the present. This is amazing. “Alex,” I say. “I—this is amazing. I love it.”

“You really do?” Alex asks with a smile.

I nod. “How did you find all these photos?”

“Oh that was the hard part. I had to steal everyone’s phones and find them. I found more than I wanted to see in some people’s phones. I guess that’s my lesson to not go through people’s phones, but I didn’t have all the photo’s I wanted,” Alex shrugs. I laugh.

“I love it,” I say.

“Good,” Alex smiles.

I hold my arms out to her. “Come here.”

Alex stands between my legs and wraps her arms around my neck. “Having a good birthday so far?” Alex asks.

I nod.

“Good. It’s only going to get better because we have to leave for your party,” Alex tells me. She looks down at her feet. “As soon as I get my heels on.”

Alex walks back to the bathroom and grabs her shoes. She sits on the toilet and puts them on. I can't wait till the party. It’s going to be great. We will get to let loose and have a blast.

I walk into the club with Harry and Liam next to me. The music is blasting. Lots of people I know are here. I know mostly everyone here. The other people must work here or something. I find myself at a table with a drink in my hand as people are making a toast to me, and I can't stop smiling. The night starts to blur as I take more shots and drink more. Hell, it’s great.

Alex’s PoV

Tonight I don’t actually feel like getting hammered, but I feel like I will either way because Austin keeps handing me drinks. He is hammered already, and we’ve been here at least an hour. I am on the dance floor with Austin. He keeps bitching about not being with Austin, and it’s fucking pathetic. Well it’s not, but my intoxicated self thinks so. At least, since we are dancing, Austin can't talk so that’s good. God, I’m mean but whatever.

Austin starts saying something, but I can't hear him. I give him a confused look. Austin pulls me closer. “Niall’s staring,” he yells in my ear. He steps back. I wait a second before I glance behind me. Niall is in fact staring at me. I give him a smile before turning back to Austin.

“So?” I yell.

“Have you and Niall fucked yet?” Austin asks. I give him a ‘what the fuck’ look. “What? I fucked Addison after a month or so of dating her.”

“Not that I enjoyed knowing that, but Addison literally called me after it,” I huff. Austin smirks. He opens his mouth to say some shit, but I cover it. I don’t want to know.

I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist. “Hi, Niall!” Austin screams.

I relax.

“Bye, Niall,” Austin walks away.

Oh dear.

“Hi, babe,” Niall whispers lowly.

I lay my head again his shoulder and smile at him. Niall runs his hands up and down my sides. I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. “Want a drink?” Niall asks.

“Sure,” Niall takes my hand and pulls me to the bar. He gets me a drink and drinks his quickly. I barely get a drink of mine before Niall pulls me out to the dance floor. Niall pulls me close and grinds his hips against mine. Our lips lock, and that’s when things start to get blurry. Everything comes in flashes, and before I know it, I am back at the hotel with Niall. He pushes me on the bed, and I can't help but laugh. Oh fuck.

*******************************************************************

This is short as fuck but whatever. Sorry that it probably sucks but ohhhh fucking well. I am in such a pissed off mood so I apologize but everything fucking sucks ass right now in my life so you know....

Like yeah so maybe it isn't Niall's birthday where you are any more but it is for me. Oh look it's 11 o'clock...when I always update....I'm so bad with that.

Well I hope your guys's day was good (guys's is now a word) and pray that I don't punch someone....

~Bella~

>:(