Chapter 39

THIS IS NOT THE LAST CHAPTER! THERE IS ONE MORE LEFT AFTER THIS! *cries quietly in corner*

So....I didn't realize that I haven't updated in like twenty days....I'M SO SORRY!! I HAVE TO DEAL WITH SCHOOL BEFORE I CAN UPDATE OR I'LL GET WATTPAD TAKEN AWAY, OKAY?!?! 

but you know I sucked on all my exams expect for my math...I think.

regardless....IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!! WHICH MEANS IT IS LOUIS TOMLINSON'S 23 BIRTHDAY!!!! WHAT THE HELL NO!!!! HE IS STILL EIGHTEEN I SWEAR I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!

BUUUUUUTTTTT......Merry Christmas:)

Okay so I started writing this in the midst of exam week so that's why the first paragraph talks about me being delirious. I mean I was...I thought I was super funny, too.....

Alex’s PoV

I can't help but smile as Lou doodles all over the cast on my leg. Three days of being bedridden, and I am about go crazy. I can't stand just sitting for so long. Ha get it? I can’t stand sitting…! I am so funny. I think I really am going crazy because that honestly was not funny. (A/N: that’s how delirious I am from final projects and test and upcoming exams. I don’t want to delete it because I am so delirious that it is hysterical to me so deal with it.) Lou explains to me every squiggly he draws. I can't help but smile because just three days ago, three life changing days ago, Lou was not alive, but he is now! I can't be thankful enough. I didn’t understand how it all could work, and honestly, I don’t want to ask in fear of someone thinking I am crazy.

Regardless, I am back with my son. It’s amazing. There is this great joy that I haven’t felt in such a long time. I want to tell everyone that I have my son back with me, but they might think I’m crazy again. I know it seems confusing, and I’m confused myself.

Basically what the doctors told me is: I was in a crash that left me unconscious for about five hours before anyone found me. I guess that’s when I had dreamed everything, but that is such a short time. It seems possible since people can have these long dreams when sleeping. I am just glad I ended up in such a wonderful place. Sure, there were good things that happened in my ‘dream’ but nothing will compare to being with my son.

I try to follow along with what Lou is drawing, but I am too distracted by the fact that he is here. That is the most wonderful thing ever that my son is here with me. I know it’s so repetitive to keep thinking it, but it’s all I can think about. He is my sunshine. No one will ever compare to Lou is the most wonderful thing in my life, and him practically being cancer free. They said he has nearly a 100% chance of living! Lou will grow up! Lou will have a chance! That’s all I ever asked for. That’s all I ever wanted.

 “I make doggie on cast,” Lou points out.

“It’s lovely,” I tell him.

There’s a knock on the door. Eleanor opens the door with Louis in tow. “Hey! How are—we can sign your cast?” Eleanor exclaims. She sits down next to Lou. Lou hands her a marker to draw on my cast with.

“Hey, Alex,” Louis pulls up a chair next to me.

“Your fiancé is five,” I tell Louis.

“Believe me, I know,” Louis assures me. “But the whole fiancé thing is what we want to talk to you about.”

“This could go one of two ways, but judging by the fact that you’re smiling, I think it’s the good way,” I say, glancing between the two.

Louis rolls his eyes before speaking again, “We decided to have the wedding in November. We can't wait any longer to have it.”