Chapter 29

Sorry that this update is late. I was literally grounded twice in a two day period...someone help me. I would give you an awkward social story but I was grounded so I couldn't be social, and I have had the crappiest last two days like I actually want to punch someone out of frustration. I'm not even kidding. My friends keep asking what is going on but I refuse to tell them. It doesn't concern them so why should I tell them? Is that bad? I don't know and I don't care. Enjoy the chapter I guess.

Alex’s PoV

I slowly open my eyes. That’s when every event of last night hits me like a truck. The whole night flashes through my eyes, and I am left in shock. Oh my god, I can't even believed any of that happened. I groan. I can remember almost everything said and done. When I get drunk, the day after is when my memory increases so well. I remember everything, and right now that isn’t the ideal thing for me. I remember everything I said, everything Niall said, everything I did, everything Niall did, and everything in between.

I’m so screwed.

Oh wait, I already was…

Niall walks out of the bathroom in his boxers. I don’t know why I’m freaking out. It isn’t that weird of a thing. I just didn’t want to yet, but I can't change that now, obviously. I grab my underwear and a tee that are nearby on the floor. I pull them on and sit back down on the bed. Niall sits in front of me, his legs crossed Indian style. He just stares at me. Or we could be awkward about this. I just made myself not be uncomfortable about this, and I feel like Niall is making this worse. Maybe he just hasn’t said anything because he’s worried I haven’t said anything yet. Oh my, my mind is a mess. I get so jumbled sometimes.

“You okay?” Niall asks.

“Yeah, are you okay?” I ask back.

“Yeah,” Niall says.

“Then we are fine here,” I say, happily.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Niall asks.

“Why wouldn’t I be?” I ask, giving him a confused look.

“Well, you…,” Niall trials off, unsure how to respond. “I don’t know, I thought you might not be.”

I shake my head no. Before I even thought about it, I wasn’t. Well, it’s not that I wasn’t okay, I was just uncomfortable. Then I thought about it, and now I don’t give a shit. Niall is inspecting my face like I’m lying or something. I’m fine. For once in my life, I am fine, and I mean that.

“I’m fine,” I assure him.

Niall takes my hands, leans forward, and kisses me lightly. I smile.

Sound check is nothing short of loud. There are a bunch of fans that are here to watch. You can see the excitement written across their faces. I love it. I also can walk around and wave some fans and talk to them, but I have to stay on the other side of the barrier. A lot of the fans are fun to talk to. They are sweet and interesting. It’s fun to learn about where people come from and see how they are different from the other billions of people all around the world.

I get lots of question, a lot specifically about Niall. I try my best to not be straight forward about my answers. I dance around the questions and say that he is a good friend, which isn’t wrong because Niall is a great friend and boyfriend. Some people are getting smart and pressing, but I’m trickier. I can't say that we are dating, but I hate to straight up deny it.

“How was your date with Niall?” Some brunette asks.

I give her a ‘confused’ look. “I mean we went to dinner to hang out a couple nights back, but it wasn’t a date,” I explain to her, trying to look clueless so they don’t think I’m lying.