Chapter 6

So like, this is kind of a filler to step back from all the hardcore sadness or whatever you want to call it so...yeah. I hope you like it.

My brithday is today or yesterday depending on when you read this update or just the date right there--->(2-10-99) and I was like my birthday present to myself as well as you is an update quite early for me! I hope you enjoy this chapter. Some fluff or whatever you want to call it.

I was kind of getting away from the One Direction part of the fanfic so here are the boys PoV's from two weeks back, before Lou got cancer....yada yada yada....you know the story:)

Picture of my friend Maria and I SHOUT OUT TO MARIA FOR HELPING ME WITH MY STORY AND JUST BEING AN AWESOME FRIEND AND READING THE STORY!!!:D She's the one with the lighter hair. She's also the Maria in Niall's PoV but you will understand that when you get there. This chapter is dedicated to her being my best friend and just making me smile all the time and leveling out my weirdness:)

Love you, Maria!<3

Two weeks ago

Louis’s PoV

“What about this one?” Eleanor’s lovely voice asks.

“I don’t care,” I reply.

Eleanor lets out a whine. “This is important,” she tells me.

“A specific table cloth is important?” I ask, turning to Eleanor who is looking at different selections of table clothing. Eleanor nods before returning to the different styles. I let out a quiet sigh. Eleanor shoots me a look, and I throw my arms up in defeat.

“This is important, Louis,” she tells me with her hands on her hips. “Even the little details are important. Even the forks and types of napkins are important, okay?” Eleanor has a very serious look on her face. I know that the wedding planning is stressing her out, and I guess I’m not really helping. I just don’t find this to be the most interesting thing in the world. Being artsy and picking out decorations doesn’t exactly appeal to me even if it is for my own wedding. I am excited that we are getting married but still.

“Okay,” I take her hand and play with her fingers. I send her a small smile.

Eleanor sends me a grateful smile. I hook my finger into her belt loop and pull Eleanor closer to me. Eleanor points out more to me, and I don’t see why we are doing this. Why don’t we get a plain white one? That’s what everyone does at their wedding, and that’s what will look best at ours.

“I like the white one,” I tell Eleanor.

“You do?” Eleanor asks.

“Yes. It is classy. It is plain, but it looks nice,” I explain.

“Okay, sounds good,” Eleanor smiles. She writes down the name on a notepad with all of our selections of things for the wedding. She writes down the name on a notepad with all of our selections of things for the wedding.

“Have found a dress yet?” I ask.

“I can’t tell you because even if I did, I wouldn’t let you see it or me in it until the wedding,” Eleanor grins at me.

I shake my head. “I just wanted to know if you found one yet,” I clarify.

“Oh. Well no, I haven’t found a dress yet. I plan to go look for one in a few weeks,” Eleanor says.

“I’m sure that you will find a perfect dress, and I can't wait to see you in it,” I smile.

“Just think,” Eleanor begins, “in just a month, we will be married,” Eleanor smiles goofily at me. This makes me smiles, too. I’m going to marry the most incredible girl I have ever set eyes on. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world. I will be marrying the love of my life in nearly a month, and everything is going perfectly. I just can’t wait till that day comes. The day when I see Eleanor’s dad give her away to me. The day when we say our vows to each other and mean forever. The day when Eleanor and I become forever.