Chapter 25

You know what? I haven't done a lot awkward. BUTBUT I did ask for two guys numbers and they rejected me....well it was a dare but still...like ugh am I not cute enough for you?!?!?! well one was older than he looked from the side, and the other was sooooooooooo cute but he had a girlfriend. I told them it was a dare so their rejection to me couldn't boost their ego like no...TELL ME I'M PRETTY!!!! anyone get that?...no?...okay...well I'm going to go sit in the pity corner and cry...not really but ouch dudes...LOVE ME! nah but yeah...I'm just going to go now... enjoy the chapter or whatever....

So this chapter is weird...

 Alex’s PoV

“Hello there, beautiful people of the world. My name is Addison Collins, and today I have Alexandra TomlinsonPayneMalikHoranStlyes with me. May I call you Alex?” Addison says into the microphone.

I giggle. “You may call me Alexandra, you damn reporter,” I try and keep a straight face. I break it a couple times but am able to keep a straight face.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry,” Addison giggles as well. She looks at the camera. “So word on the street is that Austin TomlinsonPayneMalikHoranStlyes has his eye on someone,” Addison wiggles her eyebrows at me.

“No?” I ask with sarcasm.

She nods. “Is this true?”I nod. “Can you tell us about this girl?”

“I thought you were interviewing me?”

“Answer the question!” Addison yells before laughing.

I cover my ears, “Jesus,” I laugh. “Well, she is actually really stupid and annoying. Like, wow. Okay so I remember when she was over, and when he went to kiss her, she sneezed on him,” I smirk at Addison.

“That was one time!” She yells loudly. People start laughing from behind the camera. I am laughing just as hard. Addison covers her face and laughs a bit as well. “Moving on,” she collects her papers together. “What do you think you would be doing if you weren’t famous?”

I think a moment before saying, “I would probably be eating professionally of course,” I say.

Addison laughs.”What kinds of foods?”

“Probably macaroni,” I shrug.

“That’s wonderful,” Addison can't stop laughing. “What is your favorite Halloween costume you’ve ever worn?”

“Probably when I dressed up as Robin and Austin as batman,” I say.

“Adorable,” Addison exclaims. “What is the best Christmas present you’ve ever gotten?”

“I got a necklace from my mom one year, and I wore it every day to school,” I say.

“What happened to it? Do you still have it?” Addison asks.

I shake my head. “She was buried in it,” I tell her.

“Aw, that’s really cute and sweet,” Addison says.

“Thanks, I try,” I smile cockily.

“What hobbies do you have?”

“I like to sit and stare at the fan and watch one blade until I lose my spot and then pick a new blade,” I say.

“That’s amazingly wonderful. I wish I had your life,” Addison nods. “What is your definition of happiness?”

“What are with these questions?” I laugh. “Are you high?” I tease.

“I was poppin’ Molly before this,” Addison jokes.

I laugh out and clap my hands like a retarded seal. “That’s great,” I wipe away a stray tear. Addison lets out a loud scream and thrashes around excitedly to mock the side effects. I start laughing so hard that my stomach hurts. I am literally crying from laughing so hard.