Chapter 31

LET'S PLAY FIND BELLA IN THE PICTURE ABOVE OR TO THE SIDE DEPENDING ON WHAT DEVICE YOU ARE ON!

Who else saw the One Direction: Where We Are Tour Concert Movie Thingy beCAUSE OMFG!!!!!!! I WAS LITERALLY THROUGH THE WHOLE MOVIE LIKE CRYING AND CUSSING AND IT WAS BEAUTIFUL BECUASE EVERYONE DURING LITTLE THINGS HAD THEIR PHONE WITH FLASHLIGHTS OUT AND THEN AT THE END WE WERE ALL DANCING TO THE BEST SONG EVER AT THE FRONT OF THE MOVIE THEATRE AND I MADE LIKE FIVE NEW FRIENDS WHO ARE AWESOME! AND SOMEONE BROUGHT THEIR HARRY AND LOUIS CUTOUTS AND I GOT A PICTURE WITH THEM, AND I AM LARRY AF AND MY COUSIN WAS THERE AND PEOPLE KEPT STARTING CHANTS AND WE WERE ALL PEACEFUL AND FOR ONCE I LOVE EVERYONE! but the tickets were like $15 like wtf

Oh my god my cousin got an Ashton follow!!!!!! I was like crying for her friday night. Go follow her @ashtonsparty on twitter because she 3/4 now!:D

who else is depressed that WWA ended on sunday because I'm still crying about it....

I had a lot of school work this week so sorry about the late update I'm trying I swear

Alex’s PoV

“Maria’s going to be here soon,” Niall exclaims happily. I nod. He’s been talking about Maria coming all day, and it’s actually getting kind of annoying. I like Maria, she’s my friend or whatever, but I will admit that I am getting jealous. It bugs me that my boyfriend is super excited about seeing another girl, sue me! I’m happy that he’s happy, but it bugs me, okay?

“When is she did she land?” I ask.

“Thirty minutes ago, but it can take a while to get her bagging and get here,” Niall nods knowingly.

I just nod again. To be honest, I really don’t care, but I don’t want Niall to know that I am jealous. That’d be so embarrassing. Maybe I need to just ignore it. I mean, not to be rude, but I don’t consider Maria a threat. She has a lot going on in her life, and because of her last boyfriend, I doubt that she will want to date anyone any time soon. She is practically mentally unstable because of the whole thing. I don’t blame her though. I stopped talking because of the physical abuse I got. I don’t know how she even functions properly. It took me years to get over what I endured.

I want to say that I’m not worried about Maria even after that whole little rant I just had in my head, but she can hang off of Niall sometimes and they cuddle a lot. I’m so paranoid. I need to stop. I just can't. I don’t like the idea of Niall and Maria. I know that she would be so much better for Niall than I am, and that’s what worries me the most. She could probably treat Niall the way a normal girlfriend would. But she’s messed up, too. Maybe I need to stop thinking because I am convincing myself of things that aren’t even true. I don’t even think I’ve ever thought that Niall or Maria would ever be together, mostly because I met her after Niall and I started our little thing. Someone please make me stop.

“Alex,” Niall wraps his arm around me. I give him my attention. “You look like you’re thinking really hard. You alright?”

“Yeah, I’m just tired,” I tell him.

“Why don’t you go take a nap then? You could probably use one,” Niall suggests.

“Maybe in a bit,” I tell him.

“You sure? You even look tired, and we’re going out tonight. Don’t want my girl to be tired,” Niall wraps his arm around my waist and kisses my cheek.

“But I want to see Maria,” I say.

“I thought you didn’t like Maria?” Niall asks.

“I do! I have never said that I don’t like Maria,” I defend myself. I like Maria.