FIRST THING FIRST

This is unedited.

I would like to apologize for the future wrong grammars, typos, confusing scenes, weak writting skills, boring monogues? And more.

This is my first english fanfiction and I hope you'll like it.

I'm really good in procrastinating, so please bear with me if the updates will take long at some point.

I'll do my best to update once a week.

~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~••~ 

Story:

Jimin and Yoongi are childhood bestfriends. Jimin is a shy person who manage to finish his college degree and made few friends. Yoongi is that mysterious rich person who seems to be cold at everyone.

After finishing his college degree, Jimin goes back to his home town for good and there write his stories.

Also, so he can be with his bestfriend again whom he promised that he'll be back and they will be together and be reunited again.

However, someone has a one sided love which who knows when will unfold.

Jimin will find new things about him, he never thought he was that sensitive from the sun, has allegies with garlic and so on.

Seems familiar? Let's just say it's yet again a vampire story but someone was not informed. 

It's a love story and maybe a little comedy? I don't know man, I don't know if I'm funny enough

That's all I can say!

Date Published: 02/18/2017
Date Completed: --/--/--