Away

"You're telling me, you need to go back to the city and stay there until bloody hell knows when?"

It was sharp and painful. I can't look at him in his eyes.

Apparently, Taehyung got me a spot in some publishing company and they needed me there to work hand in hand with them in accordance of my "want to be published books".

Yoongi didn't take that good.

I sat there feeling small. Don't know what to say.

"Babe. You told me you'll be back for good."

I know...

"You said we'll never part again."

I know...

"And now you're leaving."

I.... i know...

Still silent, he sighed.

"I need some time to think

"I need some time to think. You know I don't wanna cut your wings. But I have waited for so long. I endured loneliness years of you without here. Loving you even thou I don't know any certainty. And now you're leaving again."

I held his hand tight and sighed. He is right. At everything. I hate how he is so calm about this and it breaks my heart for thinking of leaving him again.

I love yoongi so much and how I wish I do not need to choose.

We hugged, he kissed my forehead and smiled. And in a flash, he's gone.
———————
The house felt silent. Dark, cold and empty.
Have I made the right decision? I don't even know. I was trembling as I dialed Taehyung's number.

"Chim what's up?"

"Tae... Have I made the wrong decision?" I said in between sobs.

"Chim no. No... just give Yoongi some time yeah?"

I nod even thou it's a phone call.  I know Taehyung can't see but i know he understood.

Time. Just give yoongi some time...
//
A.N: hello I am still alive. Had a hectic work but still alive. Shortest update and maybe one of the shookening(?) y'all though I'll end this book with a happy ending huh 🤪
Okay I'm sorry babes. Be ready for the next update by next week. 🥳🥰 ☺️😆

I wuv u all! 😌

-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-