Collide

"What should you get Jimin hmmm? Flowers?"
-V

"Too overrated"

"Chocolates?"
-Jin

"Is food all you think about?"

"Necklace!? A riiiiiing!?"
-V

I blushed. "I said I'll give him something that's worthy. Not propose."

I should get him a ring soon. Ahh fak what am I thinking. I should clear things up right now first.

We are now here in the mall and looking for something to give Jimin.

Taehyung and Jin are is the middle of an argument whether books or art materials is better when My attention was caught by something.

Scarp materials.

Jimin likes handmade things. I shall make one then. A scrapbook.

"Hey hey, I found what I wanna give. Go but some coffee or some shit so we can go home."

I said and they both obeyed.

I paid it and texted them where they went so I can catch up. They went to a mill tea shop.

"Ey mister. Fancy seeing you. Thank you for making my sister cry tho."

What? I read his name tag.

"Hyungwon? Well... i don't know who you are."
I said as I continue to think what I should get.

"Venica. She's my sister." He smiled and my jaw dropped.

The girl who Jimin saw butt naked with me is her sister.

"Listen I really" i was not able to finish my sentence.

"Relax bro! I said thanks! My sis has been hoeing around lately and I'm really glad she got whatever happened when she's with you." He said and gave me free sansrival cake.

"You see she thinks she can get all that she wants. But I guess she couldn't since she failed at you."

"I'm gay." I said at him straight forwardly as Jin and Taehyung choked in their drinks.

I don't really wanna make this conversation long. I appreciate his hospitality and such but look man, I'm doing scrapbook shit for Jiminie.

After a fee exchanging of conversations, I found out that the dude hate her sister coz well uhm *cough* whore *cough*

Once I am done with the frame and basics I told them that we will go home. As I stood up,  guess who I saw in the counter.

Take a wild guess who is it.

It's...

"JUNGKOOK!" I said quite loudly.

On the other hand he looked shooketh.

"Yoongi eyyy. How's life?" He said glancing somewhere.

His eyes looked unfocused but I answered him right away.