Hyungwon

Narrative?

A.N: did you guys knew that this story disappeared for how many freakin days. I panicked and cried tbh. I contacted wattpad support and they said it's just a glitch coz wattpad had some issues a few weeks before. I also can't post in my profile so I was not able to tell y'all. But now it's back so I hope you enjoy today's update! (Might be boring tho)

//—//—//—//—//

Taehyung and Jungkook has been busy with training. To be honest, it's been months since the warning. Majority of the mythic thinks it's just a false alarm to scare everyone.

But that is not the case for vampires and werewolves. They have no choice but to strengthen their defense in case things happen.

Hoseok became busy with coaching And facilitating. Taekook strengthening their bodies And instincts, Yoongi becoming busy with the production of pomegranates.

As many vampires trained, the blood consumption also went arise.

Therefore, expertise of the Min family came handy. Production had a 40% growth rate from last year. The trainees are well fed and was able to focus on the defensive lane.

——————

"That's just sad man." Jimin said as he sips in his tea as he listens to Wonho's rants.

As the Vampires and werewolves are busy nowadays, Yoongi didn't want Jimin to be stressed about things like battling with demons to protect the moon.

And Jimin is all new at this information, he decided to educate him about what is happening but at the same time not involving him.

Jimin started hanging out with Wonho as he's the only available friend for the meantime.

Taemin had a business meeting at the city and will be back a week after. Which is 4 days from now.

"I know. If only Hyungwon knew, he shouldn't have been that pissed bec"

"Why are you here?" It's hyungwon. Glaring at Wonho.

"Tough" Jimin said followed by his smooth whistling.

"Jimin?" It was Jin. Jimin didn't knew Hyungwon and Jin are friends.

Right now, they are in the house of Fer. It's a compound of the families of Mrs. Trunch.

Wonho harbors affection towards his cousin Hyungwon. But ofcourse being the principal of their school now, he can't afford to tarnish his name. He ended up fighting with Hyungwon and now they considers each other enemies. That's what Hyungwon thought. Wonho is still obviously whipped for him but he's too blind to see.

"Hanging out with my friend" Wonho said to Hyungwon dryly.

"Yeah friend. Let's go Jin. Can't afford to be in the same room as someone who hates me." Hyungwon said as he sips in his coffee.

Wonho let out another sigh. What can he do to make things back to normal? Nah he can't do anything. He isn't normal in the first place. He fell inlove with his cousin. What a shame.

Jimin eased his temples trying to comfort his distressed friend. "It's okay man. Things happened. You can fix this soon"

"I really hope dude... I really hope" Wonho said as he looked down the floor holding his head down. He wants to sink in the ground.

—————

"Jin, you know you don't have to do this. I'll protect you. Me and Namjoon" Hyungwon said but Jin shook his head.

"Namjoon is a softie. I'm pretty sure he won't believe everything." Jin responded trying not to cry.

Lately, Namjoon is also busy training that he and Jin only meet 3 times a week even thou they live in the same house.

"But if you give him a chance like you did to me he migh" Hyungwon was not able to finish his sentence.

"Namjoon can't know that I am the moon. I hope you trust me in this just like I trusted a demon like you Hyungwon." Jin said firmly and what can Hyungwon only do is hug Jin to ease his worries.

" Jin said firmly and what can Hyungwon only do is hug Jin to ease his worries

—————

"Oh Jimin, you going home?" Hyungwon saw Jimin is still in the living room but Wonho is not there so he was able to talk to him.

"Yeah. Wonho really rant the shit of the day today." Jimin snickered at the memory of his friend bantering about his complicated love life.

"Not to be that person Jimin but please stay away from him." Hyungwon whispered to Jimin which made Jimin confused. Why does he need to stay away?

"I'm not saying this just because I consider him a rival or an enemy. I'm saying this for you to save yourself in this mess." And with that Hyungwon disappeared in thin air leaving Jimin confused as fuck in the living room.

As Jimin went home that night. Questions arise in his head. Who the hell is Hyungwon? Is he also a mythic? How did he disappeared in thin air? Why does he mean about wonho?

Jimin needs answers. And Jimin will try to get it on his own.
//

A.N: I miss you guys uciwjdixhavxjq

N: I miss you guys uciwjdixhavxjq