Naughty Babysitters

"Yeontan, do you like ice cream?"

"Uncle Yoongi... it's 6am. Who wants Ice cream at 6am"

"Me. Obviously me."
"It's too early..."
"I know. I should be sleeping."

"But you're babysitting me. And I should be fed at 6am"

"I know. And I am feeding you ice cream."

Yeontan sighed as he can't argue with Yoongi. His so now called uncle Yoongi obviously know nothing about babysitting. Too bad Jimin was busy in something and will be back for lunch.

It's been his third day on the Min household and it's the first time that Yeontan and Yoongi were alone for breakfast. No Jimin or Hoseok so no good food.

"Uncle Yoongi, can I go play later?"
"What do you wanna play pup?" Yoongi asked scratching the head of the young.

"Hmmm computer games?" The pup said leaning forward as the scratching soothe his mood.

"Sure thing Tannie. Just one condition."

———————————————

"I'm hooome~" Jimin cheerfully greeted the two who are currently watching some cartoons at the living room. One enthusiastic Tannie and one smiling Yoongi.

Yeontan hugged Jimin as he leaned down at the sofa to kiss Yoongi's forehead.

"I'll go cook some lunch first okay? You twojust continue what you guys are doing." Jimin said as he disappeared to go and make actual food.

The three of them ate and it was very domestic. Jimin feeding Yeontan, Yoongi wiping some crumbs in Yeontan and Jimin's cheek and lips, assisting the little as he drinks water, Jimin, Yoongi and Tannie talking about their day and all. It was such a peaceful and calming day.

"Uncle Yoongi can I play now?"

Yoongi smirked and helped Tannie towards the computer.

"Now you know the deal kiddo."

"Aye aye captain crunch!"
"And what's the deal?"
"Play computer games for 1hour blasting at max volumeee~"

"Good boy. Now me and Uncle Jimin shall have sleep okay?"

"I don't get it but okay!" Tannie said and Yoongi went back to the living room.

————————————

"What's with the smirk babe?" Jimin asked Yoongi and The dude had the audacity to took off his shirt and sit next to Jimin.

Gulping real hard, Jimin felt so small beside Yoongi.

They kept on watching the television with a loud blast of spacecraft firing missiles across the room.

"Hey" Yoongi whispered to Jimin in a low voice which made the other shudder. It felt so good. Jimin fought back the urge to moan but Yoongi grabbed his thighs and that made him gasp out loud.

Jimin immediately put his hands in his mouth. Knowing Yeontan was just across the room, but Yoongi decided it's a good thing to palm him with clothes on.

"Y...yoongi"
"Hmm??" Yoongi said as he trace some kisses in Jimin's neck.

"Yeontan is here... we can't.."

"He's playing loud... he won't hear." He started biting Jimin's earlobe which just made everything hard for Jimin.

"Cmon now baby, I wanna fill you up so good. Thrusting my dick in your hole, hitting the right spot."