Pomegranate

I drove Yoongi home and he's  sleeping in the car.

I drag him inside his house and flopped on his sofa. I just realized how dim his house is and it actually has a relaxing ambience.  now I feel like I don't  wanna go out of here.

I don't  have enough strength to drag him to his room. I just had allegies. I still fell weak.

"Pomegranate.... " Yoongi said while sleeping.  What now?  He wants some juice?

"okay okay,  I'll  for one in your fridge. " I said back at him even thou I know he can't  hear me.

I went to his kitchen and saw a lot of pomegranate juice. What the hell?  He loves this juice some much he doesn't  even have water in here. I felt thirsty too so I got two bottle of it and went back to Yoo gi who is lying on the floor in his living room.

"here you go." I pass him the bottle and he was able to sit and catch it.  Still slurring some words but I can't  understand what he is saying.

I took a sip in my drink and damn this is good!  I didn't  knew pomegranate taste this delicious!  I drank some nore and I saw Yoongi's already empty.

"this is good!" I said to him and he just nod.  Why am I talking to him while he's  drunk?

"anyway I gotta go now.  Want me to help you to your room? " I asked and he just shook his head.  Fine then.

Without thinking,  I walked towards him and sat down on the floor with him.

"who do like most?  Hoseok or me? " why am i asking this?

"Hoe... Why you asking things that's  obvious." he said and his eyes are as sharp as ever.  Is he still drunk or nah?

"I want names." I stubbornly said and he held my shoulder.

"Me or Tea. " he said back to me.  What? Tea?

"you can't  even give me an answer wow. " he said and he stood up,  walk towards the stairs which is dangerous in his current state.  He was swaying.

"stay the night. " he said and I said yes too fast.

We are in his room. It feels comfortable and feels like I can sleep forever.  I should text My cousin and Taehyung that I won't go hone for tonight.

I texted them but no answer, so I tried him.
"Jungkook?  Why you didn't answer the phone? I'm going to stay the night with Yoongi." I said and I can here him hitch his breathe and let out a shaky okay and hang up.  This kid I swear if he brought girls in my house and my drafts will be a mess, Taehyung will kill me.

Yoongi stared at me with an annoyed face and sobs. What did I do now?

"first there this guy Tea and now you're talking to cookie. Flirt. " I am offended!

"excuse me Min Yoongi.  Don't  give me that attitude when you're  tge one who ignored my call and text when me and Jin and Namjoon went to the beach only to see you in Hoseok's restaurant. " I put my arms in my waist and he just smirked.

"cmere" he said as he hugged me making me lost my balance so we're  now lying on the bed.

I feel thristy.

I saw Yoongi already sleeping again so I sneak out his room and went back to his fridge.  Damn this pomegranate juice is tatsy.  I want more.  I grab 3 bottles and I'm  already drinking a bottle.

I guess I'm  gonna get drunk with pomegranate juice tonight.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

A.N: Thank you for 270 reads!  💕😊

N: Thank you for 270 reads!  💕😊