Feelings

Jimin

I feel so numb. Is that even a sentence? I don't know anymore. I just wanna stay still, breathe properly and calm myself.

Which what I've been trying to do for god knows how many hours but still no effect.

Seeing Yoongi butt naked with another person in his bed. I felt played.

I know I should have stopped myself from being way to intimate with Yoongi. I'm not his lover, nor someone who is worthy to be by his side as his partner.

After all, it's just us, pleasuring each other coz we are now vampires. Him sort off taking responsibility since he did this to me.

But me? What do I now? It feels too cold. I don't like this. Without his presence, something is missing.

Jin went to my house to calm me. Which was useful for a couple of minutes. He said something about scolding Yoongi and such. Can't blame him he never knew what was happening behind the curtains.

I assumed, and I ended up being hurt.

Others have been trying to contact me too but I didn't respond. jin said he'll take care of them. I don't need to stress myself out any further.

 I don't need to stress myself out any further

It's so lonely.

I don't like this.

I miss him.

I love him.

Yoongi... am I late now?

Was I too irrational?

Have I taken you for granted for so long that you don't have time to bat an eye at me right now?

I wanna plead. Say sorry, ask to take me back, I don't have any other to go but Yoongi. I need Yoongi. I lov-

Jungkook slapped me.  "Stop thinking nonsense!"   I didn't realized that he was here.

Man... what am I thinking?

What a disgrace.

"Hey, Jimin." Jungkook said.

"Jungkook..." I said to him in between my sobs.

"I love Yoongi."

Jungkook hugged me
"You should say that to him. He said and I cry more in his arms.

"Wanna find Yoongi?" He said and I nod.

>>>>

"Jimin, What's wrong? What happened?"

"Taemin.... it didn't went well."

Then he hugged me. I'm getting so many hugs today.

But none of can suffice his.

"Uhm I know you guys are close but. With our situation right now, I don't think it's good for you two to hug." Jungkook said and he tap Taemin's shoulder.

Jungkook and I went to the mall since Yoongi is not around his house. And here we found Taemin playing tekken.

~~~~

Yoongi

I'm held captive in Namjoon's house.

Reason? I made Jimin cry.

The most beautiful and important person in my life. I made him cry. All because of my stupidity.

I explained myself to them (Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung and Hoseok) but let's not go to details because it's.... let's just not talk about it.

Of course I would like to explain myself to Jimin. That it was just an accident. That I didn't  mean any of those to happen.

That me being me, didn't had the guys to even ask him what he fells about me and just started to assume everything and go play around.

Well it's been almost a month and he was so pre occupied by Taemin. I was lonely.

And I also can't believe that I would try to seek comfort from others. I am a dick. A big dick.
(A.N: 👀👅 I'm sorry I have to 😂)

So Jin and Taehyung helped me go to Jimin's house to apologize. And guess what? He's not around. So what do we do?

"Let's get him a present! As an apology Yoongi!" Taehyung said. Being positive as he is.

"To the mall it is then!" Jin said and we rush to the mall.

To be honest I don't know what I should het him to compensate to everything that I had done, for not being manly enough. Thinking that just because I love him, he will automatically love me back. For being too scared to be replaced.

Right now, whatever happens, I'm gonna accept it. I'll tell him what I feel and get ready to be rejected.

I love you Jimin, since the the day I laid my eyes on you. I still remember that one summer we first met. I who was known to have no reaction at all was seen smiling at the very first time.

 I who was known to have no reaction at all was seen smiling at the very first time

Now let's go to the mall and get Jimin something great.
//

A.N: yellow 🤗🤗 Update todaaaay~
AMAs, LATE NIGHT SHOW, ELLEN, MIC DROP COLLAB (HITTING NO1 in US Itunes) CONGRATS TO OUR BOOOOYS~

Shat update again as soon as possible 🤗 happy 19K  reads! 💕💕💕❤️