Rival

I really wanna choke someone.

"Taemin..."

And his name is Taemin.

"I might be interrupting something right now but I spent months in searching for you Babe sooo

"I might be interrupting something right now but I spent months in searching for you Babe sooo... Mr. whoever you are, can I please have some time of Jimin?"

Yep. Definitely want to choke him.

I didn't bulge in my seat but Jimin held my shoulder and smiled at me.

"It's only past 9 anyway, we'll go to a coffee shop for a bit. Wait for me here okay?" Jimin said and I was left with no other choice but to nod. I looked at the Taemin guy and boy I really wanna... did I already said that I wanna choke him?

He smirked at me as if he won Jimin over me. Wow. So much hate for a first meeting.

Jimin stood up and smiled at him.
"Taemin... We need to talk."

He went his side as they go and leave the house but Jimin glance one last time at me.

"If you leave this house and stalk us, you're dead meat Yoongi. I know you." And with that, he left the house leaving me dumbfounded of what he said.

I never hear Jimin say such strong words. It's the first for me and why does he talk like that? Are they together before?

Taemin was sure is clingy to him. This is driving me crazy.

>>>>

11:49pm

What is taking them so long?

I am not my ussual self today and I hate it. I never loose my cool. (A.N pfftt yeah. Remember the drunk yoongi chapter? And all the chapterd after that? Yeah right yoongi 😂)

I drank my 6th pomegranate and still... he is not around. I really wanna search him already.

That Taemin guy is not good for him.

I heard the door open and saw Taemin with a sleeping Jimin.

My fucking blood boiled.

I immediately stood up and grab Jimin away from him as he raise his hand as an act of surrender.

"What the fuck did you do to him?" I swear to heavens,if he did something to Jimin I will kill him.

"Relax Yoongi. I did nothing. Obviously since I went back here and drop Jimin." He smirked once again as he looked in a lustful eyes. I glared at him on the other hand.

"It seems the vibe is of. But, Taemin is my name. Jimin's senior in college. Not so pleasure to me I guess?" He still holds that stupid smirk in his face.

"I'm gonna be straight here Taemin. I don't like you so stay away from Jimin." I said and he just laugh.

"Ohhh Yoongi, Yoongi, Yoongi. Be careful of what you say." He said as he walk towards me. Is he trying to intimidate me? Well he should try harder.