The Gift

Hands in the air as if he was grasping the ceiling, Jimin continued to look his wrist adoring what Yoongi gave him as a gift.

It's a ring bracelet. (I want one too jxiajaiqb)
Because apparently, Yoongi is still too shy to give Jimin an actual Ring.

"Breakfast is ready hun" yoongi said peeking from the door. However, there's no response from Jimin. All can Yoongi hear are giggles and frequent little smash on the bed.

And yes, he entered the room and saw Jimin giggling over his gift.

"Eyy babe, let's go already. You need to eat." Yoongi said as he snuggle with his lover.

"But I can't get my eyes off this ring." Jimin said and kissed his lover.

So early in the morning and Yoongi's house is already full that pink roses aura even thou his room has a dark shade of curtains.

The day went well, Yoongi and Jimin doing chores in the house, visiting Jimin's house were they saw Jungkook and Taehyung watching a horror movie, Jin and Namjoon also went there to hang out. Spending the day with each others company, it sure is cozy.

\|><#%Craaaash!(-;))/

It was sound echoed in the house.
It was Jimin, kneeling in the kitchen, surrounded by bits of broken plates.

"Jimin!" A panting Yoongi said as he dashed on Jimin's side.

"I'm okay, my head just hurt." Yoongi also felt the pain.

So does Taehyung at the sofa.
Being comforted by Jungkook who's head is also hurting.

Followed by Namjoon screeching in pain as Jin tried to comfort him.

What the hell is happening?

Tae, namjoon, jungkook and yoongi stared at each other...  the time has come. The warning has been made.

The moon, the one that needs to be protected is now in danger.

The moon is the most powerful living, keeping the balance between the mythical beings.

Deities
Faeries
Neried
Vampires
Werewolves
Xana
And more

Without the moon, chaos will spread and these might end a creatures lifetime generations.

Some aggressive beings tho, loves to end others lineage. The demons.

Centuries and centuries, vampires and werewolves fought against the demons, some of it they won, others... unfortunately no.

Huldra
Siren
Blafard

All gone and extinct.

Taehyung, trained in the house of Min together with his brother Khun were one of the creatures who defend the moon.