Yeontan

"A PUPPY!!! BABY LOOK! A PUPPY!!!"  Jimin kept on screaming as he entered his house. Yoongi who got curious of the word puppy rushed inside to see why is Jimin getting so hyped over a puppy.

IT'S FUCKING ADORABLE.

"Baby gosh look at this cutie!!!" Jimin said trying to show the pup to Yoongi but failed as he squished it in his arms instead.

"Welcome home shorty~" Jungkook said still in the kitchen cooking something.

Since Jimin stays in Yoongi's house now, Jimin's house became Jungkook's den. That's what he wants it to be called instead of caretaker. He said it sounds cooler.

Yoongi prefers to call it Taehyung and jungkook's love nest.

"Since when did you guys got a puppy?" Yoongi ask stroking the head of the pup  and that's when Jungkook finished preparing food for everyone.

"Actually..." jungkook was not able to do a sentence when someone spoke.

"Mister you're good at petting."

Yoongi froze and Jimin squealed.

The pup turned to a cute little kid.

As if on cue, the front door opened revealing Taehyung. "Guys I can explain."

—————————So apparently, the kid got no family coz his parents died at the war

—————————
So apparently, the kid got no family coz his parents died at the war. Taehyung, being the first one who saw the kid alone in a house while doing a cleaning operation decided to keep the child with Jungkook's consent.

The pup is obviously a shifter. Same as Jungkook. So they clicked in no time. As Yoongi and Jimin are busy taking their sweet time to bond and cling and be domestic vampires since they've been away from each other for god knows how many months since the spell, they didn't knew anything about this. Heck this is even their first time to visit the two again.

"So what's your name kid?" Yoongi asked
"Yeontan. But mister Tae and Mister kook calls me tannie~" the kid spoke back smiling.

They spend the day playing with yeontan and catching up with things that happened.

When Jimin and Yoongi are back at their house sipping pomegranates as they cuddle each other watching netflix, jimin was scrolling at his phone looking at their photos with Yeontan.

"He's a cute little pup." Jimin said and yoongi smiled. He is.

"I wish we can have one soon."

Blush is underrated. Yoongi died.

"But. I'm still too greedy to share you." Jimin said putting the pomegranates down at the table and helped himself to straddle Yoongi.

If Yoongi is not dead before that. Then he don't know now.

"Fuck".  This is such a turn on and who is Yoongi to say no.

"Wanna babysit Yeontan sometime?" Asked yoongi and jimin of course bounced in happiness.

"Now now baby stop bouncing in my dick." He said before kissing him and making out for a good hour and so.

(Skips sex scene~ will do it soon 😌👀)
——————————

"So you're telling us that you need to go abroad for  reasons so you're leaving Yeontan with us for a while?"

Jungkook is in his last sem of school and needs to finish it. Taehyung is an editor and he needs to personally visit two of the people he's handling. A mangaka and a novelist. Which will also take some time so biw Yoongi and Jimin are the designated babysitters.

"Sorry for the trouble but I can guarantee that I am a good kid and a cheerful pup. Nothing to worry" yeontan said and who can say no that beautiful wide dark teary eyes

"OF COURSE WE WILL! I'm gonna spoil you so hard!" Jimin said and Yoongi patted Yeontan's head  "no worries kiddo."

//
A.N: short update coz I am so busy and shit stuff but I'm sure theres gonna be an update by next week 🤗