Petals

A.N: from this chapter till another 4? Idk... please don't hate me.
—————
No particular POV

Who is Hyungwon... what does he mean about Wonho?

Things that kept Jimin busy for weeks has been these questions.

Nevertheless, he still kept on hanging out with Wonho.

"Jimin you okay?" Taemin asked as he sip to his coffee.

"Ohh... yeahh... I think so..." Jimin said and Taemin pat his shoulder.

"If there are things that bothers you, you know that I'm the one you can lean on for now. Yoongi gave it a go too." Taemin said and Jimin just nods.

There had been some attacks during midnight. Twice to be exact and fortunately, the wolves and vampires won both.

Taemin is also a mythic. A deity to be exact. But Jimin doesn't need to know about that.

Among all of Jimin's friends, Taemin and Wonho are the ones who are always available.

Yoongi, being available only once a week due to increase demand of blood, taehyung, jungkook and hoseok who are part of the defense, and Namjoon who helps Hoseok In tactical battle cascading and keeping an eye on Jin thrice a week.

Obviously, this is now what Jimin's world is right now but all of his friends decided no to let him be part of it. All because he is too precious to see such horrible things in this mythic world.

Clink clink bitch, being a mythic maybe cool and stuff but this has a price to pay.

That night, Taemin brought Jimin home. As they bid each other goodbyes, said take care, Jimin entered His house only to see a beautiful Yoongi holding such wonderful flowers.

"Babe" one word and Jimin's stomach feels like doing backflips.

"Y-yes hun?" Jimin said as he was blushing.

"Happy anniversary" with this, Jimin started to cry. It's been a year and wow. It literally feels like yesterday.

Jimin ran towards Yoongi to engulf him with a hug.

"Happy Anniversary, to the love of my life." Jimin spoke in Yoongi's ear. Jimin felt his tight grip once this was done. Another tight hug was made knowing that both of them are crying.

Even thou they are at war, yoongi is busy for months and counting, it is truly worth it to be with him. To stay with him.

Yoongi prepared dinner, a cozy one. After eating they decided to watch some sappy movie coz that's what Jimin loves.

Once finished, they cuddled till they slept in Jimin's bed full of petals. Brought to him by Yoongi, petals that are precious and rare, lilac colors, blue, purple, pink and red. It feels like a dream. What can go wrong, yoongi and Jimin said in their minds knowing each others presence is way more than enough to ease all these troubles away that they are currently having in the mythic world.

A soft cough was heard while Jimin and Yoongi are sleeping. Jimin, eyes closed, hugged yoongi and whispered don't over work yourself. Yoongi, eyes closed too hugged Jimin and nod in return and cough some more.