(Extra) Christmas Special (yoonmin)

"See you again sometime Jimin!" A girl said as they part ways.

Yoonmin went to a Christmas party reunion from their classmates in high school. They went to karaoke to eat, drink and sing.

They were not sociable back at their high school days however was discovered that they have talents during school festivities.

Jimin writing for comic and novel contests
Yoongi together with Namjoon in rap battles
Yoongi in beats contest
Jimin in contemporary dance contest

They even performed as a collab to present their section.

However even after all of that, they remained the same.

Now that they are grown ups, ofcourse something change and now they can speak mingle with their ex classmates.

Sharing memories from high school, fun times, sad times and all.

After the party, Elina became fond of Jimin.
Who wouldn't? Jimin is now a writer. A sappy writer to be exact. He's really good looking. His eye smile definitely gets all the girls swoon.

Seeing that they are in a place away from their home, we're there are way too many people, Yoongi didn't feel comfortable.

"Jimin, you became such a fine man. Can you be my boyfriend?" Elina said.

" haha you drank way too much alcohol Elina. Everyone, take care of our drunk Vice President."  Jimin said and they all laughed.

However, Elina had something different in her mind.

"Hey, I'm serious. What is your type?" Elina said as she scoot over Jimin's and pressed her boobs in his arms.

Which of course earned a glare from someone.

Or course, it's from Namjoon.

Knowing that Yoongi and Jimin are an item and which he supports 40000% , Namjoon really want to say back off to Elina.

However he is not in the right position to meddle with such scene. So he just glared there silently.

 So he just glared there silently

"Ease your temples Joon. I know Yoongi." The president of their class said.

"Shut up Jin. I know. I'm just..." namjoon said and Jin held his hand.

"How about we escape from the crowd? And with that, Namjoon carried Jin to his while everyones attention is focused on Elina and they ran fast to their home.

"Jimin's ideal type is Min Yoongi."

He said as he pulled Jimin to his side. Which earned a shocked face to Jimin.