S.O.S

"Jungkook!!! JUNGKOOK!!!!"

Jungkook tried to put his phone away from his ear to save it but no use. It was Taehyung panicking the shit out of him. Reason? No one knows.

"What's up babe? I mean, except from my d-"

Apparently, Taehyung got no time for dick jokes as he was cut short.

"Are Yoongi and Jimin not together anymore!" Taehyung said.

Well, what do I know? I rarely go to his house anymore, most of the time I'm with Tae, sometimes with Namjoon and Jin. I got no time to hoe around with girls anymore coz uhmm..... I'm a change man.

"What do you mean?" I asked him and with such emotion that as if he was affected severely by what is happening, as if his life depended on it.

"He's in the maaaalllll... with another guy!!"

"Calm down Tae he can be an acquaintan-"

And with that he started yelling.

"An acquaintance won't slung his arm in your shoulder and puts his face on your neck!!! OOOOOO MAAAAY FREAAAAAKIN GAAAAD HE IS DOING A KABEDON TO JIMIIIIIIIN!!!!"

Obviously Taehyung freaked out.

*Kabedon- that Japanesse way of slamming the wall to win someone's heart.

"That's it. You are watching too much anime Taehyung. no more anime for you!"

And with that I hung up but I felt guilty.

Well, if my cousin have love problems, he will definitely consult me.

"He won't definitely consult you dipshit. You're a fucked up man before. Having sex with different girls everyday, you're the definition of a man whore" Namjoon said who was now sitting in the couch as I was murmuring that while I do lunch.

"shut up." I rolled my eyes at him and he just laughed. Where the fuck is Jin anyway?

I fell asleep and I woke up in the text saying...

"S.O.S! Secret base meeting now!"

It was Taehyung.

"Secret base i mean my house!"

Another text pop up and yep. Looks like imma go his house today.

I don't know why am I putting up with this, but Tae looks cute panicking like this. I mean cmon, Yoongi and Jimin are grown ups. Grown up Vampires. I'm pretty sure whatever is happening they can solve this on their own.

"Hurry up dipshit."  I heard Namjoon said and I went down.

"What gotten your panties all twisted?" I asked him only to see his nosebleed.

"Dude what happened?" And he just point at the opposite direction and I saw Jin's back as he put his clothing. Damn, Jin sure is masculine.

I pat Namjoon's back. I'm pretty sure he wanna do Jin so bad right now but Taehyung texted us.

>>>>
@ the so called secret base

A table, with 5 people sitting around it.

Taehyung dropped 4 envelopes, one for each of us and as we opened it, It was all photos of Jimin with a guy who is really clingy to him. I don't know who the guy is.

"I took all of this when jungkook hung up on me." Taehyung said. So he stalked them.

I have to say, this guy doesn't know what private space is. But it looks like Jimin is not minding it anyway.