(Vkook) Side Story 1

A.N: DNA 9TH WIN!!!! We did it guys! Triple crown! 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆 Did you see my bag? I mean bts' bag. It has now 9 trophies for her 💕🎉
~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

This is a side story from chapter 9 "Pomegranate"

Jungkook's POV

I didn't knew that my cousin Jimin has allergies. He used to love garlic and such. He was now with Jin, Namjoon's boyfriend. Damn he is really... Looked... Astonishing. Damn Namjoon.

Jimin kept on scratching his body as that pale guy kept on worrying. He may think that he is doing a great poker face but no. Not for me. I can see that he really wants to take Jimin home and take care of him that's why I teased him earlier. Pfftt His annoyed face worth it.

Once my cousin is out of the restaurant, The Yoongi guy gave one last death glare then left the place. Vampires may be intimidating but I'm a werewolf so... No.

"You'll still eat right? " it was the Hoseok guy who talked this time.

I lioked around and saw that there are a quite a nber of customers. But he has manpower for the place to function even he don't need to work first hand on it. He looked like a good friemd of The Yoongi Guy so I decided it is a good thing to tall to him.

"wanna join me eat some breakfast?" I asked and he gladly said yes. Well that was easy.

"So.. I'm Jungkook."

"Hello Jungkook~ The names Hoseok. Hope. Hope for short. You're Jimin's boyfriend? " he looked so down. Wow. Is he trying to hit on me? I'm not into guys dude. I shook my head and his face immediately brighten up. DUDE WTF NO. THAT'S GAY.

"That's great! "

Hoseok said and I wanna go home already. i wanna shut his mouth out before he confess to me but I can't cut him off. He looked to bright and he is such a grsat enthusiasm.

"Yoongi would always talked about Jimin! Back in the days, how he and Jimin practically grew up together and such! "

I smirked at this. Well this is. A great information.

I put my right hand on my chin and drew near towards Hoseok. "oh really? That's interesting. Tell me more"

I spent the whole day talking to him
And such. I found so mamy things that I'm pretty sure if he knows that I know this and that about him, he would think I'm a stealer.

Once it was evening, I went back to our house and it's lock. I forgot I just got here so I called Jimin.

Finally the doors opened and I saw a Guy.

He looked confused and at the same time released auras. A vampire.

Jimin went out coz of Yoongi guy.

"Guess we're alone tonight" I said at him and Smirked.

~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>~>

If Jimin was here, he would suffocate at this air. I mean Vampires and Werewolves are not enemies but also not friends. We're like frenemies.