Whipped

I woke up seeing the most beautiful living beside me. Park Jimin.

I still can't believe that this living is now mine.

I caress his cheeks and smiled. Hugged me and decided that I'm a great body pillow.

"Wake up sleepy head. I'll make breakfast" I said whispering in his ear.

"Umm 5 more minutes." Jimin said and pushed his head in my chest.

So adorable. My god.

I'm so weak at him.

————

"Where's my share?"

We were eating peacefully when Jungkook crashed in Jimin's house.

"Thought you'll eat with Tae?" Jimin said and I had the urge to say back "more like he ate Tae."

Whiiich earned a slap in my shoulder from Jimin.

"That is not wrong though" The brat said with a smirk on his face.

"No food for you kiddo. You already ate." I said and he sulk at the sofa.

It was all peaceful again when Jungkook decided it's a great idea to watch television while we eat.

"Uh...."

A long pause was heard from him.

"What is it?"

"I... I'm going back to Tae's" he said and we just nod.

"I'll do the dishes." Jimin said as he fix the plates but I hugged him.

"Not until I do you you first." I smirked. I was ready to earn another slap but... I saw him blushing. Face red.

"I'll... take a bath first dummy"
Fuck.

Nope.

That went straight to my groin. Illegal, foul play. Jimin damn it.

I kissed him. Holding his hands so he'll stop cleaning the dishes. As our kisses began all sweat and butterfly giggles but now it's more... passionate. Our lips hungry for more, Jimin moaning made me moan too. My hands traced his bare back as I kiss his neck. Jimin is hunghing me as if his life depended on it and moaned in my ear.

"Yoongi... wait... I'm already-"

Goddamn. It's so sexy.

My hands roamed in his body. Pinching his nipple in the process.

I was busy marking his neck with hickeys when Jimin held my head and made stare at him. His eyes are needy and all watery.

"Suck me." My eyes went so wide.

He was flustered at what he said and averted his gaze. "Please Oppa- I mean hyung."

I almost busted a nut. Loads of it.

"Jimin... I'm so weak." I said and he just smiles.

"Me too. All weak for you. Your voice, makes my knees tremble, they way you look makes me obedient. Just one word and I'm all weak. God Yoongi, what are you do me?"

"Same questions I asks" I said and began with his request. He was trembling so hard and I was eager to make him feel so good.

(Skips the sex scene~ 🙈)

"Would you like some tea?" I asked him while massaging his ass cheeks. Uhm with clothes on.

"That would be great. Thanks babe" he said and kissed me in the cheeks.

God I am so whipped for Jimin.

I have the urge to kiss him again

I have the urge to kiss him again. I can't help it. He's so cute I want to aarrghhhh.

"Sup guys."

Way to ruin the moment jungkook. Fuck you.

He smirked knowing he interrupted our almost kiss.

"Hey cous. My parents will visit us tomorrow" he said and pat my shoulder.

"Good luck dealing with the pack mr." he whispered at me.

Guess it's time to meet the wolves.

————

Jungkook left again. You know what it feels? It feels like he was just outside the house getting ready at any moment we go all sweet to ruin it.

Jimin took a shower as I clean the dishes.

After that, I decided to take a bath and we'll go to the grocery.

"Babe, Let's go get food." I said and his eyes went wide.

" I said and his eyes went wide

"Wow. Could you please stop with the disrespect. Even just a minute." He said and I was like... whaaat?

"Change your clothes. Just because you found out that you won't get burn with the sunlight doesn't mean you can seduce me like that." Jimin said further and now I smirked.

"Nope. We going like this." I said and hugged him.

"Shut up Yoongi."

"I love you too babe."
//

A.N: Ayo~ Update! I'm sorry I skipped the s scene hohoho here's a yoonmin photo to compensate 😂

Wow we got 27K reads 😭 didn't even thought about it even in my wildest imagination that this story will receive much love. Thank you guys!

Hope you'll like stereotype and coffee break too :)